• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I hope that you've not been injured.

I'd noticed the other day you mention a wheelchair Tom. Is your mobility slowly deteriorating that you need to use a wheelchair sometimes?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2014
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I hope that you've not been injured.

I'd noticed the other day you mention a wheelchair Tom. Is your mobility slowly deteriorating that you need to use a wheelchair sometimes?

Yes the leg is slowly worsening. I am limiting the trips where I have to go out now as wobbly is the best word for my gait such as it is. There seems to be very little that medicine has to offer at this point. Fortunately I fell right on my rear end which does have a certain amount of padding. I'm just a bit sore today.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
  2. You take care Tom.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2014
    I'm doing the best I can Alan.
    Tom smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Last night I managed to fall out of bed the dream was so action packed and no it's not what your all thinking. It was an organization project. I fell on soft carpeting in tangled bed linen, yikes. I just need to find a girl friend who will help me.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    sdtom wrote
    the dream was so action packed and no it's not what your all thinking. ....I just need to find a girl friend who will help me.
    Tom

So secretly it IS what we're all thinking!
    wink

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your troubles, Tom.
    You're a trooper for persevering!
    My very best thoughts to you!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I really do try everyday. I must always remember the things that I'm grateful for.
    Tom smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2014 edited
    Seeing a young very pretty girl drinking some juice ( looked like j2O ) and then nonchalantly tossing the bottle over her shoulder without a backward glance.

Depressing.

if you're wondering why I didn't say anything it was because she was accompanied by some surly looking lads
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. To my mind that is a good indication of her parents' attitude. No child of mine would drop litter in the street - I hope. And they would know why not to drop it!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2014
    I don't know? As a child I was brought up to put litter in a bin but I remember not giving a toss when I was out with friends, crisp and sweet rappers would be casually discarded into the gutter but back in the 70's the streets of Britain were pretty filthy places on the whole. By the time I was a teenager it just naturally kicked in to be more conscious of not being a pig.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think there may have been a very brief phase which I did the same thing, but I can't remember if that's true or not? All I know is if I see someone dropping litter, I'd happily award them with the coveted Biggest Douche of The Year.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    ...and a shotgun to the face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2014
    She's a future whore in the making.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    This morning I made a trip to Walmart to obtain groceries and dizziness became an issue when I was stannding up. I have to take too many pills I fear.
    Tom
  4. Do you have access to a "personal alarm" system to summon help in case you need it, Tom?

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    You know I don't. In this case a Walmart employee loaded my SUV and I was able to safely get home and get my groceries up to the second floor. We have a shopping cart for that.
    Tom smile
  5. I see.

I rather meant some alarm system at home, should you fall badly or something. I know devices you carry with you that you can trigger an alarm with.

smile Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2014
    I had a fight, a big one. Don't ask with who, it's obvious. And now I'm both sad and annoyed. And my friends are all away in Sparta and they have forgotten about me already. If I don't call nobody does. And I didn't have who to whine to, so I though of you guys. You've always been here somehow. I'm just sad. I'll be better. I guess all the medicine and the stress make me more sensitive. I'll be ok.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Oh dear. sad I can empathise, unfortunately! Still, get through this and you're one day closer to being happy again.
    (I know it's not much help though.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Perhaps this will help.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thank you Steven. I know it was just a silly fight, albeit a big one, which we'll get over as we always do but I feel so alone right now. I'll be fine. Whenever I'm sad I try to think of the worse situations that have passed and be grateful. Anyway, hearts are curious things!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    hug kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2014 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    Thank you Steven. I know it was just a silly fight, albeit a big one, which we'll get over as we always do but I feel so alone right now. I'll be fine. Whenever I'm sad I try to think of the worse situations that have passed and be grateful. Anyway, hearts are curious things!

Indeed. Wouldn't it be nice if we had some degree of control?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Oh all right, you too Stavi hug kiss wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2014 edited
    hug 's for all!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Yes, hugs for all!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Feel the love love
  6. Of course she feels the love. Stavi is a hot hippie! wink

We'll I thought there was a disturbance in the Force. We all reach out to you, Stavi, and hug.

V.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    When I have a fever I'm indeed hot! tongue
    Thank you guys very much for the support! You make me feel better! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Blowups and miscommunications are part and parcel of every relationship.
    Where the challenge lies is in trying to understand the dynamics and try and learn from them for a next time.. Which, of course, is easier said than done.

I think a good start is to trust that, whatever the level of miscommunication, whatever hurtful words spoken in anger, the other person *intrinsically* means well. And *keep* believing that.
    He/she is not set out to deliberately hurt you.
    It's about one aspect: a word, an idea, a feeling. Not about the entirety of a relationship. Or about a person as a whole.

To keep that in mind, helps. It really does.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn