• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2014 edited
    No phone or tablet annoyance for me.

What annoys me is a building cold with fever and sore throat, at the most inconvenient time EVER (with various events, including the Krakow festival coming up shortly).

Why is it that colds always come at the worst possible time?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2014

None of those is available in The Netherlands, and I'm not sure ordering one from the USA is wise: don't they use a different bandwidth there?
    But thanks for checking, D. beer (getting you drunk) hug (followed by surprise buttsex)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    No phone or tablet annoyance for me.

What annoys me is a building cold with fever and sore throat, at the most inconvenient time EVER (with various events, including the Krakow festival coming up shortly).

Why is it that colds always come at the worst possible time?

Aaaah, come one! Liters of fresh orange juice and some ibuprofen.
    You'll be OK!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Organic honey. Tis a genuine food wonderstuff.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    My brother is leaving tomorrow morning. He came by yesterday to say goodbye. Tough couples of days these. The ones who have brothers and sisters very close to them can understand. And it annoys me no end that he had to leave!Anyway! Tim he is coming your way! I may be needing some information on practical stuff at some point.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I shall do my best. smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Did I mention I finally joined the smart phone commjunity by obtaining a Nokia 930 Window Phone. I'm very happy with it. I'm have nothing against Apple but my PCs are all Win / Win account synced and so it is the perfect supplement.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    My flat was broken into and ransacked yesterday, apparently in broad daylight. Grrr.
  2. Jim Ware wrote
    My flat was broken into and ransacked yesterday, apparently in broad daylight. Grrr.

That's terrible Jim. I hope that they didn't take anything irreplaceable.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Jim Ware wrote

That's terrible Jim. I hope that they didn't take anything irreplaceable.

To be honest, it's not the missing stuff that bothers me - it's all the buggeration of changing locks, securing the place, cancelling chequebooks, replacing passports that irritates!

I can't fault the Police - tremendously helpful.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Plus the fact that it's a violation of your home. That is shit Jim, sorry to hear that. slant
  3. That awful indeed Jim. One of the nightmares everyone dreads.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    They stole my duvet! confused
  4. What about the CD collection?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2014
    Pricks on their phones!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2014
    Captain Future wrote
    What about the CD collection?

In storage elsewhere.
  5. I don't often complain................. hahahaha, nah you're right... I never shut up moaning, but..... This bloody virus!!! angry I've been coughing for over three weeks now. Initially it lead to a sore throat and lost voice (which is finally coming back). But now, due to coughing, I've a pulled (a) muscle(s) in my ribs. Gollygosh it hurts... So far paracetamol, ibuprofen and codeine have not been able to alleviate the pain. May need to go to the docs and get some hardcore stuff. sad
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2014
    That sucks, Jim. From your description, it sounds like junkies.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2014
    Thor wrote

Could well be. It isn't uncommon here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Jim where do you live in?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    Thor wrote

It looked a bit more professional than that - an apparently systematic search of my bedroom and the neat removal of the safe from my office. Various items moved around but nothing else of substance taken.

Demetris wrote
    Jim where do you live in?

A decent (or so I thought) area of London.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2014 edited
    Fuck that's very bad, hope you didn't loose anything important, although the feeling of someone braking in your own , private space, is tough and very upsetting. Had this too, in 2010, in Greece, Thessaloniki when some junkies (3 of them) actually broke down the flat front door midday, 12pm, brought it down and told some stupid grandpa neighbours in the other flats, they were the police and they were raiding and they should mind their own business. Stupid grandpas bought it and didn't call the police, thankfully thugs just found some of the wives' old jewelry (valuable but fuck it, mostly because it was coming from her grandma, then to mother and then to daughter kind of thing) and departed fast, didn't get anything other which was important and i never leave any money at home, at all.
  6. After being so used to buying >95% of my music digitally, I am now very impatient waiting for CDs to arrive in the post.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2014 edited
    Pathetic phone people who don't look where they're going. rolleyes

I surely can't be the only one?
  7. Pathetic students who fool around with their phones during class. And their bewilderment when it dawns on them that I have noticed what they do. (Really, how can you not notice?)
    I then size the phone. if it was the first time I return it by the end of the lesson. The phone of reoffenders I hand to the head of form (?) so they have to report to the office. Annoying. slant

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2014
    Screw them. No remorse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You'd make a fine Pope.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bring back the birch and thumb screws I say!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...and flaying...and pressing...and stoning....
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I also suggest sterner punishment for littering and feeding pigeons.