• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2010
    It is?! Now I understand why I like you so much and we never fight! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I hate the English! angry

I'm rather fond of Greeks.

Some Greeks.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2010
    Stavroula wrote
    It is?! Now I understand why I like you so much and we never fight! wink

No, NEVER! biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Γκετ ε ρουμ!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. I love you too, D.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    My sinus.

clogged up face, nose, head....uggghhh!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I broke a toe! slant
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    I broke a toe! slant

You fragile person!
    Dance too hard?

(It's not funny, I know: very painful, and nothing can be done about it.)

Hope everybody serves on you now.
    That's the very least they could do!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    The way I fell I could have sustained a much more serious injury so it's ok. The radiologist who x-raid me said its not broken, the doctor said it is. I don't know who to believe. I can walk though pretty well without much pain while being careful so I'm leaving for vacation on Friday morning as programmed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Broken toe or not broken makes no difference in treatment.
    I'm glad it's not (that) painful, though. I've seen this one to be absolutely crippling to people (just a toe, yeah...).
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    Broken toe or not broken makes no difference in treatment.

Oh crap. As far as I know, none of my ten toes is broken. Does that mean I need to have the same treatment as if they all were?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You certainly need some kind of treatment, James.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2010 edited
    lol

Well, it's painful but I hope that as days go by the pain will be less and not more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Hope the pain goes by quickly. I haven't broken a toe for many years but I seem to remember the pain subsiding after a day or so.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I hope so James! Thank you for your wish! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Stavroula wrote
    The radiologist who x-raid me

This sounds kind of sexy to me ears. Really.

Jokes (or not) aside, get well soon! kiss
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    lol

Well, it's pianful but I hope that as days go by the pain will be less and not more.

As in pianoful? wink How did you manage to break it?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    It is painful but not so much as I expected. I fell on the bathroom.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2010 edited
    Is it a tiny bathroom? Or is it a BIG bathroom and you're a giant?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    There was a re-run of Deal Or No Deal on in the background about 20mins ago. That show never fucking ceases to amaze me.

At one point, the contestant was asking the audience for advice on his next move. If you need advice, randomly opening boxes, you're going to want to hope you win top prize because you're gonna need to be able to afford round-the-clock fucking care.

Have these guys ever flipped a fucking coin in their lives?

crazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Timmer wrote
    Is it a tiny bathroom? Or is it a BIG bathroom and you're a giant?

confused

It's normal bathroom and I'm a normal sized person... I guess. I slipped on water.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2010
    Very sudden, very annoying, terrible cramp in my stomach.
    *ow*
    *ow*
    *ow*
    sad

cry
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Very sudden, very annoying, terrible cramp in my stomach.
    *ow*
    *ow*
    *ow*
    sad

cry

Hernia playing up?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Still having medicine problems. I'm at 9 and this seems to put me over the top for some reason. The doctor is going to have to do something.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Hernia playing up?

Nar, the hernia is the lower back side.
    This feels more like a rather vicious stomach bug (the meat-eating varity, with chitinous pointy-nailed claws and spikes)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Aw shit! ( I hope not literally )

Is it something you've eaten or drank?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    Still having medicine problems. I'm at 9 and this seems to put me over the top for some reason. The doctor is going to have to do something.

And you make most of our problems very pedestrian Tom, I wish you all the best.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Aw shit! ( I hope not literally )

...alas... slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Are you any better? Have you seen a doctor? I seem to remember that you had a similar problem sometime ago. Is it the same? I hope it's something simple love. kiss
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    We'll all suffer together, I've got horrible blocked sinuses causing pain behind my eyes and making my head feel likes it's stuffed with cotton wool and my ears feel like they're underwater plus I can barely taste anything. slant