• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    ok now? freezing

You misunderstand, my dear friend.
    I wish to involve you in a possible business venture involving some amounts of pills and potions being shipped from Greece to The Netherlands. Opportunity knocks!

Srsly.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Thor wrote
    Some young'uns are having a party next door...on a bloody Thursday. slant

Are they Greek pharmacists?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Some young'uns are having a party next door...on a bloody Thursday. slant

Why not go around and invite yourself? cool wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Christodoulides wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Why can you get everything without subscription? People will start playing doctors themselves?

Come on. Your REAL problem is that you're not invited wink

biggrin
    Kazoo
  1. Today, this site is the slowest I've come across. Takes ages to go from page to page, as well as taking ages to post a comment (if it doesn't hang). Same in Chrome, Opera and IE8.
    crazy
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2009
    Sorry to hear that Alan, I'm not having any problems.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Elton John. He's got the flu and has cancelled two concerts in the last few days. We've got tickets to go and see him in London tomorrow night... hope he doesn't pull out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Today, this site is the slowest I've come across. Takes ages to go from page to page, as well as taking ages to post a comment (if it doesn't hang). Same in Chrome, Opera and IE8.
    crazy

Odd. Still having troubles?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    This is annoying me now!

I'm just so freaking annoyed on behalf of this unfortunate guy. The hysteria of the woman and lack of justice and sanity in the arrest drives me nuts.

Argh!

Peter crazy

PS. just came home from a very succesful exam in gene technology so that makes me feel a little better. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Life in America in 2009. Sad but true.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    plindboe wrote
    This is annoying me now!

I'm just so freaking annoyed on behalf of this unfortunate guy. The hysteria of the woman and lack of justice and sanity in the arrest drives me nuts.

Argh!

Peter crazy

PS. just came home from a very succesful exam in gene technology so that makes me feel a little better. smile

Geezes. That's some crazy shit right there. Only in America.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    plindboe wrote

What are you studying to become? (I'm guessing it's something that involves genes, I got that much. wink)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think he dreams of gene-y
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Where's the groan emoticon when you need it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Nah. I'd rather be Gene Wilder.

Steven wrote
    What are you studying to become? (I'm guessing it's something that involves genes, I got that much. wink)

Hehe.

I must admit I still don't know, despite almost having my bachelor degree. Biology is so incredibly vast, and all fields are both fascinating and suicide inducing at the same time with the immense quantities of information one has to soak up.

Becoming an evolutionary biologist has been a long time dream, and I'm in fact sequencing a gene from a rare alga these days as part of my bachelor project so I can work out it's phylogenetic position in the tree of life. Or perhaps I'll choose gene technology as a path instead as I seem to have a talent for it.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You show 'em who wears the genes in your house, Peter! punk
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    beat me to it cheesy Geneius.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Martijn wrote
    I think he dreams of gene-y

Hey Martijn, welcome back! I've missed reading your posts while you've been away. (Yes, I probably need help.)

Peter wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    (think of hilarious gene pun, insert it here and pretend I said it)

Peter cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You couldn't just gene-rate one?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very gene-ric rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Sorry. Didn't have my GeneT yet today. I always work better on alcohol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Hehe, brilliant!

I just came home from a tough exam, having studied like nuts for weeks and I got 1 hour of sleep last night. My brain couldn't come up with a pun to save my life.

Peter slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2009 edited
    ^ (to Martijn's post)
    Now that WAS geneius!! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    plindboe wrote
    Nah. I'd rather be Gene Wilder.

Steven wrote

Hehe.

I must admit I still don't know, despite almost having my bachelor degree. Biology is so incredibly vast, and all fields are both fascinating and suicide inducing at the same time with the immense quantities of information one has to soak up.

Becoming an evolutionary biologist has been a long time dream, and I'm in fact sequencing a gene from a rare alga these days as part of my bachelor project so I can work out it's phylogenetic position in the tree of life. Or perhaps I'll choose gene technology as a path instead as I seem to have a talent for it.

Peter smile

Sweeeet. cool

(Biology certainly isn't my strongest subject, but I have a stupendously large appreciation for those who make a career in it.)

Although I was thinking about getting a PhD in creationism myself.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A PhD in Pro-creation would be cool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Steven wrote
    (Biology certainly isn't my strongest subject, but I have a stupendously large appreciation for those who make a career in it.)

Same here. While the bachelor degree requires hard work, it will only get harder with the master's and people who work on PHD's, they're like superheroes in comparison. It's my dream to be a scientist, and one has to have a PHD to become one, but I'm not sure I have the immense will power such a degree requires.

Steven wrote
    Although I was thinking about getting a PhD in creationism myself.

Hehe, well, there are plenty of diploma mills for that, just ask Kent Hovind (Dr. Dino). Pay a small fee and you'll get a nice looking diploma that says you're a PHD, and you can call yourself Doctor and earn great amounts of cash telling creationists what they want to hear. Just remember to insert sciency sounding words here and there and no one will ever suspect.

Peter smile

PS.Hey, you're a young dude, I'm sure biology isn't too late.
    PPS.If you take a bachelor degree in biology in Denmark I promise that alot of beer drinking is involved. <- incentive
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Timmer wrote
    A PhD in Pro-creation would be cool.

Somehow it took me over 5 minutes to get that joke. My brain must have quit and gone home.

It's quality stuff though.

Peter punk