• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013
    Another cloudy day with more rain. This must be England.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2013
    I shaved off my beard which I'd had for many years and none of my friends noticed sad I'm not sure what that means but it means something.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Let the smart ass comments begin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    We need pictures!
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Does shaving off the beard mean you have renounced the jihad? wink
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I will change my photo very soon.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    sdtom wrote

I'm trying to come up with something, but I'm blank. This is a job for Steven.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2013
    In the US there is a recycling program for aluminum cans (5-10 cents per can). Apparently what some dishonest people do is to leave a tiny amount of liquid in the can and then put in a small quantity of cigarette butts to increase the weight. Go figure
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2013
    plindboe wrote
    sdtom wrote

I'm trying to come up with something, but I'm blank. This is a job for Steven.

Peter smile

you can stay blank on this one!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2013 edited
    It's annoying me that tomorrow's weather forecast is rain, rain and more rain -- and it's the day I'm supposed to host my friend's drinking-out party with lots of outdoors activities. The pilot session we're giving him may be cancelled altogether. And if that's not enough, it's great weather today and expected to be full summer weather from Sunday onwards. So just tomorrow -- the ONE day I needed good weather -- it's a waterfall!

I think someone up there must dislike me.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2013
    The last three CD's I've received have all had broken jewel cases. However each one is a unique problem so I've come to the conclusion that they're just made too cheaply.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Sometimes it seems I'm invisible slant
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  2. Stavroula wrote

shocked wave
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Captain Future wrote
    Stavroula wrote

shocked wave

smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  3. What's happening, dear? PM me if you wish smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thanks Pawel dear! Nothing much. Just a feeling that sometimes nobody listens or listens and doesn't understand. Anyway! It'll get better I hope.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013
    Stavroula wrote

Yeah, but think of the fun you could have.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Stavroula wrote
    Thanks Pawel dear! Nothing much. Just a feeling that sometimes nobody listens or listens and doesn't understand. Anyway! It'll get better I hope.

This happens to me all the time so you're not alone.
    Tom smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Thor wrote
    It's annoying me that tomorrow's weather forecast is rain, rain and more rain -- and it's the day I'm supposed to host my friend's drinking-out party with lots of outdoors activities. The pilot session we're giving him may be cancelled altogether. And if that's not enough, it's great weather today and expected to be full summer weather from Sunday onwards. So just tomorrow -- the ONE day I needed good weather -- it's a waterfall!

I think someone up there must dislike me.

Sigh, sod's law in action. Having just been through two weddings I feel really sympathetic, so I hope that the weather gods will read your post and change their mind. Tell us how it has gone.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Steven wrote
    Stavroula wrote

Yeah, but think of the fun you could have.

I sometimes wonder what women would do if they became invisible. For men it's obvious, we'd all be hanging out in women's shower facilities and locker rooms. For women however the possibilities are endless.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'd haunt my boss.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    There are days when I feel invisible.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2013 edited
    Who said that?
    Who's there?

My god! This place must be haunted! freezing
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013
    What would I do? Interesting.
    The things I would want to do, I wouldn't want to do that for real.

For instance, I would like to sit in my kids class room and see how they behave and interact with others in a school environment, so without parents and different than at home. That would be very interesting, but on the other hand it is best that these things are kept apart, its supposed to be that way that you will never know.
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013 edited
    More devastating fires this time in Arizona.
    Tom sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2013
    A slightly odd use of the happy smiley face there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013
    I just realized what I had done
    Tom
  4. My Firefox has a bug of sorts where it simply won't open. I can double-click on the icon until the cows come home, nothing...except when I open the Task Manager and go to Processes there's like a million "firefox.exe" listed. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, no help. Does anyone know how to fix this? Because I'm writing this message from Internet Explorer. freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarah
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2013
    Ahhh, when the world all comes together, it's usually over a woman who's possibly a little over opinionated and has no actual important influence on our lives. slant

So what? She's a bit of a snooty bitch. So are many people. I think we all like to bully (in the sense of bullying bad guys) and as soon as the majority start doing it everyone else jumps on the bandwagon. Yes i think she's said a stupid thing, but im not outraged by it because i know it happens. We are all judgemental bastards wether we admit it or not

In case you have no idea what i'm ranting about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM
    "Class is having lunch with the homeless and dinner with the Queen."
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2013
    Has Tyler Bates watched it? Or Brian Tyler? I think they should be informed.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt