• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015 edited
    Yes, so classic I couldn't even find a screen grab online. It looks like Windows 95.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015
    Really??? Why?

What is wrong with ... colours. dizzy
    Kazoo
  1. Loved XP, hated Vista. I was a big fan of Windows 7, not so of 8 but with 8.1 I'm quite pleased.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    Really??? Why?

I'm too serious for colours and fancy stuff. I'm extremely serious.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Windows...95? uhm

You are an irredeemable reactionary, Thor.
    (And probably using WIndowBlinds?)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. You suppress your true nature Thor. It surfaces when you are drunk.

smile Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Really??? Why?

I'm too serious for colours and fancy stuff. I'm extremely serious.

I know. You're no fun on these festivals either.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No, I figured it out: he's like the old Marvel's Thor.
    In real life he's an overly serious, slightly boring, ordinary Joe, but when he gets hammered he's THE THUNDERER!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Wow, I never read the Thor comics, but is that the 'normal' alias of the comic book version? How come there is no Donald Blake in the feature film versions?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The Captain and Pawel should take note that the Mighty Thor speaks in American-Shakespeare.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    How come there is no Donald Blake in the feature film versions?

Do you REALLY want to start me going about in-comic character timeline and history revisions? wink

Short story: Marvel wanted a god. Not a man.
  3. Wouldn't that be something along this line:

Verily, never did I read those coloured stories, but does most noble Thor really go by that name?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin I miss the bold for emphasis ("Verily, never did I read those coloured stories, but does most noble Thor really go by that name?"), but yeah, roughly that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2015
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    When you set it to "only show notifications" don't you get it appearing again next time you fire up your computer? I did.

Indeed it did.
    A minor annoyance still, but one indeed infringing enough on my perceived sense of autonomy that I will feel some completely irrational satisfaction in removing the corresponding KB-update.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2015 edited
    I'm nauseous after having eaten too many licorice boats at once. This annoys me.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2015 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2015

"Like everything else, liquorice is good for you in moderation," said Sinead O'Hara, principal pharmacist at the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital. "But too much of it is quite toxic."

Homeopaths sure do get my hackles up... (even if the article is 11 years old).
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2015
    Martijn wrote
    Glastonbury. I'm NEVER going to get in. sad

Deja fucking vu.
    I need to resign myself:no way I'll ever be able to make it. sad
    Oh well. At least generally the BBC covcerage is really very good.
  4. A cold. And particularly people that have one and then pass it on to others. crazy
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  5. Sharing is caring ...

... and taking my coat. Get better soon!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2015
    I just slipped on my shoes and had to lace them myself!??? For fucks sake! slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  6. Timmer wrote
    I just slipped on my shoes and had to lace them myself!??? For fucks sake! slant

That's nothing!

I got wet, walking the dog this morning. And I had to put my jacket on the radiator to dry!!
    Where's the button to dry my jacket? sad
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2015
    What's annoying me currently? That I've been friggin' burglarized!

Thiefs have ransacked my storage room in the basement, stealing stuff for thousands of Norwegian kroner. That's not the most annoying, though. The most annoying thing is that they also stole a painting (by a member of the family) and my friggin' teddybear -- the only memento I've kept from my childhood. What the fuck is wrong with these people?
    I am extremely serious.
  7. Sorry to hear about this Thor. Especially when it is things that are more sentimental in value and probably mean nothing to the burglars.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  8. Thank God I have nothing of value down there. You've got insurance?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Cnuts! Really sorry to hear this Thor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Captain Future wrote
    Thank God I have nothing of value down there. You've got insurance?

I do, but not sure if it will cover everything. The biggest loss was the items with affective value, like my childhood memento teddybear, which I got when I was 5 years old.
    I am extremely serious.
  9. No amount of insurance will get that teddy bear back. That sucks, man, sorry to hear it. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I can only hope that 'Bamse Bastian' (as I called it) enjoys a new life with a kid somewhere, and that it wasn't just thrown in a dumpster.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Fucking ASSholes. Where do these fuckwads get off even putting their filthy thieving paws on someone else's stuff? Seriously, it just makes me furious!
    So sorry this happened, Thor.
    I hope these pathetic shits develop some atrophying muscular disease that prevents them from even opening their own fucking front door, leave alone anyone else's.