• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2010
    Yeah, I was afraid that might be the case: the error messages on the front page seem to indicate the database server not being able to process and release all requests.

So it's only a matter of time before the memory buffer gets clogged and the database will come to a grinding halt...

Just copying for later reference:
    There was an error: exception 'SQLException' with message 'Error fetching num rows' in /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/library/tools/creole/drivers/mysql/MySQLResultSet.php:86 Stack trace: #0 /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/library/Framework/SQL/SQL.Database.php(82): MySQLResultSet->getRecordCount() #1 /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/site/load.site.php(11): Db::executeQuery('SET CHARACTER S...') #2 /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/index.php(10): include_once('/opt/www/delang...') #3 {main}There was an error: exception 'SQLException' with message 'Error fetching num rows' in /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/library/tools/creole/drivers/mysql/MySQLResultSet.php:86 Stack trace: #0 /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/library/Framework/SQL/SQL.Database.php(82): MySQLResultSet->getRecordCount() #1 /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/site/load.site.php(12): Db::executeQuery('SET NAMES 'utf8...') #2 /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/index.php(10): include_once('/opt/www/delang...') #3 {main}

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/library/Framework/SQL/SQL.Database.php:101) in /opt/www/delangeb/web/www.maintitles.net/site/authentication.php on line 11
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2010
    Very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for me too.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2010
    Ow???????

I cant really do anything right now. I see the error, which is very odd! Doesn't make sense. Not sure if it has to do with the slowness. Is it still like that?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yes.
    It is.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No it is not.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No, it is not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    And as I said I can't acces film critics or golden scores.
    thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    No it is not.

Yes it was.

Now it is not.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2010
    I wasn't able to access for 24 hours but obviously now i can
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2010
    Just arrived, and fixed already! It was really bugging me. slant

There apparently was an update of the PHP version on the hosting I didn't know of. The error appeared only on the regular site pages, not on the forum. It was not a browser difference.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    other stuff is still not fixed
    thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    The guy just got back from Portugal and he already fixed this! Be grateful!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thanks Bregt.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Eez a right propa geezah punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thanks!

It was not so much work, rather more frustrating. Will do ifmca and goldenscores tomorrow.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    He's God!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Christodoulides wrote
    He's God!

he really is shame
    thanks bregt beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh