• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007
    Whatever you do Scribe, never show her this thread.....

Full of mad egits and obsessed MV fans! dizzy tongue

Ohhhhhhh.....actually, do show her, maybe she'll decide she wants to listen to some REAL music instead?! wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Hi Brendan! Welcome. smile

Did you check our interview with Arnold?
    I guess that is a stupid question anyway.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, cool to have you with us! wave
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. I converted a few college roommates to have 'film music ears'. I used to pick 5 or so soundtracks and play the Main Title or main theme and they had to guess what film it was from. They got better and better at it as we went along and were even able to pick out the composers style by relating it to another soundtrack they had heard before. It was a lot of fun. They never knew someone could get so excited over film music, until they met me. smile One of my friends that I lived with for four years (in a suite of 14 girls) remembers our first meeting as college freshmen, when I pulled her into my room to play her a film track that was really awesome. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2018
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2018
    What are you drinking, James? I hope it's whisky.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2021
    I still aim to brainwash my young niece and nephews (one of whom was born about two weeks ago) about the virtues of film music when the time is right. smile It will probably make no impact, though.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Can't hurt to try. Kids can be very influenced when they're young. My kids didn't know there was music from anywhere but films until a couple years ago. But now they've discovered pop music and they think that's what they like. I'll find a way to win them back over. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2021
    They'll get there when they get older and wiser, christopher!
    I am extremely serious.