• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2019 edited
    I just discovered that the score for Rahman's 2010 sci fi extravaganza ENTHIRAN is on Spotify (apparently released this year, probably to coincide with the release of the sequel called 2.0)! The background score, not just the song album. And wow -- this rivals most anything I've heard from Hollywood in recent years. Bold, big, orchestral, sweeping. I knew that Rahman could write in this idiom, but not quite on that level.

Check it out if you get the chance, christopher!
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Sweet! I will definitely do that. I'm trying to catch up on all the last 2018 scores I haven't heard that I wanted to and get my top 10 nailed down. I'm going on a Rahman Odyssey as soon as that's done smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorezukax
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2020 edited
    I googled "Indian Dance Lessons London"

There is literally loads of results. I agree with the flaps and butterfly moves recently following Just dance and Jhalak dikhla ja. It great streaming all these shows free on hotstar india some great performances streaming it here
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2020 edited
    Are you some sort of clever, marginally on-topic spambot, ezukax?

If so, it's symptomatic of these last days of Maintitles, very soon to be a Mausoleum. sad
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2020
    Thor wrote
    Are you some sort of clever, marginally on-topic spambot, ezukax?

biggrin

If so, it's symptomatic of these last days of Maintitles, very soon to be a Mausoleum. sad

EVerything will come back at some point! I think!

I'm still here, vaguely.
    Kazoo
  2. I'm occasionally still here...