• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2014 edited
    Demetris wrote
    I'd bet that this black man rendition of Captain America will kick so much ass in comparison to that previous soft soft blonde Brony version we've been seeing all this time.

Do you like any Hollywood stars ? biggrin dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2014
    Opinions vary
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2014 edited
    Steven wrote
    Demetris wrote
    I'd bet that this black man rendition of Captain America will kick so much ass in comparison to that previous soft soft blonde Brony version we've been seeing all this time.

Do you like any Hollywood stars ? biggrin dizzy

Why, yes! smile Bale for one, Iron man is also cool indeed, esp. in the third installment and certainly not the 2nd, erm, Expendables is pretty fun too. And i mean all those movies' stars as well. And there are others as well, like dicaprio, depp, pitt, tommy lee jones, clooney, willis, Tom Hardy, there's a large list can't think of them all.

But then again there are people like Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, Jack black, the rock, shia, edie murphy, that make me want to punch the screen. As for Captain America, didn't like that rendition (lead) at all. And since when is he a star?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Demetris wrote
    As for Captain America, didn't like that rendition (lead) at all. And since when is he a star?

A Hollywood star in the sense that he's a popular, quite well-known actor. Probably well paid too. Perhaps not a star in the sense as to whether you find him worthy of said title. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well well paid for sure but what else has he done apart captain America ? Too early to call him a star I think . Let's wait ten years and see if anyone remembers him then smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think you're reading too much into my use of the word 'star' here dizzy Perhaps I should have said 'actors' instead.