• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2009 edited
    Sunil wrote
    GO! SUNIL! GO! KICK THE ASS! kill

G
    R
    O
    A
    N

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    Steven wrote
    To carry on the theme of racism, here's a video of Sunil in a white helmet telling one of his jokes.

Oh Mercy! lol That was pure Gold! Where did you find that?

-Erik-

My flatmate showed it to me actually. He should get the credit really!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    And I thought it was shit!

Sorry, not my thing at all.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    BhelPuri wrote
    BhelPuri is just a nice sounding anagram of 'Heil Burp' which is what little German scouts are told to shout after eating a heavy meal.

MAJOR ROFL!
    Well done! First out-loud laugh of the day!
    applause applause applause applause

^
    Add to the above applause beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2009 edited
    Fair enough. I find lots of things not funny too.

Still, Sunil and racism is funny if you ask me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    BhelPuri wrote
    BhelPuri is just a nice sounding anagram of 'Heil Burp' which is what little German scouts are told to shout after eating a heavy meal.

Now THAT's a good one! applause punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    BhelPuri wrote

Stuff like this makes me think that you're just trolling. And at other times you come across as naive. As much as I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that it's the naiveté, you just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole with comments like this.

Is it so? Since the day i have joined this forum you have been so rude and arrogant towards me. You haven't replied me to my question which i asked you several months before. I remember that when you written in my mother tongue, i asked you are you from India? did you reply? This shows that you are not at all friendly, and that showed your arrogance. So be it, that's your character.
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil

G
    R
    O
    A
    N

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil

G
    R
    O
    A
    N

-Erik-

OK! i think its time for me to execute ORDER NO.666. Hey, Erik, be prepared! last night, i made special dynamite bomb to burst your ass. There will be huge explosion is going to take place in your ass.

Countdown begins.....

10..... 9...... 8...... 7...... 6..... 5...... 4..... 3....... 2..... 1..... explode

Yes! you did it, Sunil! applause biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Good lord you bore me.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Of course, i expected this from you. I know there will be no appreciation from any enemy in the world. If you say i am boring you, then what the hell you did to me? Can't you find some other word, apart from GROAN?

YOU COMPLETELY DESERVES THE ABOVE PUNISHMENT.

Have a ____ day!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    It's so unfortunate that we had to inherit Filmtracks' trash.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Ok! My friend, let us end this silly acts. If you don't like me, just send an private email to Bregt and request him to BAN ME. Is that all you want? Fine, GO AHEAD!

Have a nice day! smile

GOOD BYE! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove egging you on! And it's great to see you begging to be banned YET again from another message board! You sir are indeed hilarious!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Sunil wrote
    BhelPuri wrote

Stuff like this makes me think that you're just trolling. And at other times you come across as naive. As much as I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that it's the naiveté, you just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole with comments like this.

Is it so? Since the day i have joined this forum you have been so rude and arrogant towards me.

Can you point out a single such post? Every instance where I have replied to something you said has been in response to some of your wild claims (Indian students murdered and buried in Australia) or crazier things where it was hard to believe that you were not trolling.

You haven't replied me to my question which i asked you several months before. I remember that when you written in my mother tongue, i asked you are you from India? did you reply? This shows that you are not at all friendly, and that showed your arrogance. So be it, that's your character.

Do you work or go to school? Perhaps there are times when you're busy and cannot check some websites or reply to emails for weeks/months together?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik Woods wrote
    Steven wrote
    To carry on the theme of racism, here's a video of Sunil in a white helmet telling one of his jokes.

Oh Mercy! lol That was pure Gold! Where did you find that?

-Erik-

Made me laugh my ass off! biggrin I am rotting in hell, aren't i?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sunil wrote
    BhelPuri wrote

Is it so? Since the day i have joined this forum you have been so rude and arrogant towards me. You haven't replied me to my question which i asked you several months before. I remember that when you written in my mother tongue, i asked you are you from India? did you reply? This shows that you are not at all friendly, and that showed your arrogance. So be it, that's your character.

Well, it's that thing with all Indian people. They're evil and ignorant. Don't pay attention to him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Sunil wrote
    Ok! My friend, let us end this silly acts. If you don't like me, just send an private email to Bregt and request him to BAN ME. Is that all you want? Fine, GO AHEAD!

Have a nice day! smile

GOOD BYE! wave

Or....send that mail to me. I have magic powers too!
  1. Sunil wrote

Have a nice day! smile

GOOD BYE! wave

Don't tempt Erik nor Bregt, AFAIK MT-God hasn't banned anyone yet! Want to be the first, do you Sunil?

But then I don't want that. This topic amuses me beyond belief. If Sunil's gone I won't laugh as much. beer
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    ^
    And I thought it was shit!

Sorry, not my thing at all.

It's from the film Kentucky Fried Movie, an incredibly crass seventies comedy with as much misfire gags as it has great ones.
    Probably you should see this skit in the context of the rest of the movie where the general mayhem makes it funnier to watch (much like any Zucker-Abrahams-Zucker film).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    DreamTheater wrote
    If Sunil's gone I won't laugh as much. beer

Farts are funny too, but I'm glad we can't hear them on the forum.
  2. Or smell 'em. moon
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    If Sunil's gone I won't laugh as much. beer

Farts are funny too, but I'm glad we can't hear them on the forum.

Very good point there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Don't tempt Erik nor Bregt, AFAIK MT-God hasn't banned anyone yet! Want to be the first, do you Sunil?

But then I don't want that. This topic amuses me beyond belief. If Sunil's gone I won't laugh as much.

Dear Gilles,

Thank you very much for your concern. My intention isn't to quit permanently. I need some rest. Since the day i joined in this forum, Mr.Erik Woods was kept on discouraging and insulting me. Yes, of course, i do admit that on certain occasion i have crossed my limit. It doesn't mean to hurt me like that. I had a very very bad experience Filmtracks scoreboard. I am slowly forgetting that bitter experience, but Mr.Erik Woods was keep on talking about those things, which gives me terrible pain. In this world, all are born to make mistakes. Mistakes are unavoidable in human life. I have done mistakes and admit that, but is this the way to treat a person?. I say this is very ill treatment.

However, i must not so pessimistic about this. Let it be like this. Some people are like that, born to hurt others' feelings. Now, its time for me to completely agree with Mr.James Southall that Forum is a serious business. So be it.

Have a lovely day!

Sunil
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's true, life in modern society isn't always...fair.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2009 edited
    Oh this is too good NOT to comment on...

Sunil wrote
    Thank you very much for your concern. My intention isn't to quit permanently.

Awwwww. Too bad.

Sunil wrote
    I need some rest.

You need more than that.

Sunil wrote
    Since the day i joined in this forum, Mr.Erik Woods was kept on discouraging and insulting me.

Because you are still acting like a 4 year old which one of the reasons why you were banned at Filmtracks.

Sunil wrote
    Yes, of course, i do admit that on certain occasion

Certain occasion? Oh boy are you way off.

Sunil wrote
    i have crossed my limit. It doesn't mean to hurt me like that. I had a very very bad experience Filmtracks scoreboard. I am slowly forgetting that bitter experience, but Mr.Erik Woods was keep on talking about those things, which gives me terrible pain.

Terrible pain?! Pfffft! Melodrama at its all time best here!

Sunil wrote
    In this world, all are born to make mistakes. Mistakes are unavoidable in human life. I have done mistakes and admit that, but is this the way to treat a person?. I say this is very ill treatment.

But you continue to make the same mistakes over and over and over again. You never learn.

Sunil wrote
    However, i must not so pessimistic about this. Let it be like this. Some people are like that, born to hurt others' feelings. Now, its time for me to completely agree with Mr.James Southall that Forum is a serious business. So be it.

You bring it all upon yourself, buddy.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    It's true, life in modern society isn't always...fair.

biggrin

Gotta love the Chinese.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I recommend # 163
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ahhhhh, I see you're familiar cool lick