• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2009
    question?? the new Rock Star Beatles game, if you had Guitar Hero guitars could you use them to play the Rock Star Game if you had a Wii system??
    So you have a Wii system , you have the Rock Star game for the Wii but you had Guitar Hero guitars.

thanks!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    My cousin is a master of those virtual guitar games. I'd love to try them out sometime too.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    the reason Im asking is , we dont have a Wii , yet, but we were at Target dept store one day and they had the Guitar Hero 2 guitar set with the game for like 35 bucks.
    Sold!! hopefully we will get a Wii soon.
    the new beatles game is Rock Star or Rock Band.

anyway thanks again for any responses.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    answering my own question here, hehe, all over the web its says we can so I guess thats a YES!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    GET
    A
    REAL
    GUITAR

Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I would suggest that too D, but Guitar Hero is quite fun to play along with friends. It's about fun and not taking it seriously at all (I love the piss take South Park did of Guitar Hero biggrin ).
  1. Not only that but actually learning to play the guitar well is far more effort, sweat and tears than a virtual copy anyway, I guess. Besides you can see yourself be a rock star on stage playing before a large crowd. Can YOU do that in reality?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Besides you can see yourself be a rock star on stage playing before a large crowd.

I can see the less effort and more fun arguments, although i don't agree, but still i thought that the above comment only applied to people below 18 years old of age. rolleyes
  2. Hey games are for all ages okay mate? wink
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Of course they are! Feeling like a rockstar because you see a digital crowd before you, isn't wink
  3. Oh.... shame

Whatever, I don't play Rock Star anyway. Never was much for being inside large crowds, virtual or not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2009 edited
    You see? Your point of defending the game failed wink Better grab a real guitar and learn something valuable in your life instead! Everybody can play games, not everyone knows how to play musical instruments though!
  4. I'm too lazy to learn something valuable.

But I do know how to cook. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    DreamTheater wrote
    Not only that but actually learning to play the guitar well is far more effort, sweat and tears than a virtual copy anyway, I guess. Besides you can see yourself be a rock star on stage playing before a large crowd. Can YOU do that in reality?

I completely disagree with that though. Guitar Hero is NOT a substitute for the real thing; it's a game. It's for fun in terms of playing a game.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    GET
    A
    REAL
    GUITAR

100% AGREE!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    If you're buying the game with the intention of wanting to play something similiar to a guitar, then yes, so do I. If you're buying the game just because it looks fun (which it is), then I say go for it.

As I said, it's NOT A GUITAR SUBSTITUTE.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2009 edited
    Whatever.

Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    GET
    A
    REAL
    GUITAR

100% AGREE!

100% AGREE!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Oh you.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    devil

i love you <--Jake llyod from Dumb & Dumber voice