• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009
    Dear all,

As you all know, there was small dispute between me and Erik. I was very angry with Erik for his repeatedly insulting me. However, right now i have just realized my mistakes. To me, Forum is no more funny business. I offer special thanks to Mr.Erik Woods for making me realize this truth as well as my mistakes. In future, i will try to be professional contributor of this site. Please free to correct me if i am wrong. I have decided that i should change or correct my action and behaviour. I won't let this happen again. Because now i have understood completely. I should not expect the world would be like me, i should change myself according to changes occurring in the world. Anyhow, i do not like to elaborate this.

I deeply apologize for my absurd behaviour which caused some headaches to certain members of this scoreboard.

Have a nice day!

- Sunil.
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009 edited
    :two fingers pinch top of nose and shakes head:
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Sunil wrote
    To me, Forum is no more funny business.

Sounds like that's a decent thing to try. Just stick to comments about music without your attempt at being funny and I don't see how you can get into trouble. And don't fall for the bait if someone tries to do that. Good luck!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    OH-MY-GOD

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Ok, I hope so because this is getting ridiculous.
    Kazoo
  1. Seriously, I think it's mighty courageous to come up with an apology towards the people of maintitles. You don't see that happen every day!

But then I saw Erik's post and I couldn't help but LOL. Which will just re-ignite the whole shabang again. biggrin

To be continued I'm sure !!!! beer
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Jesus H. Candlesticks.

Locked.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn