• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2008
    Southall wrote
    (with added celebration this year because it seems that after a year of treatment, she may have beaten breast cancer - you can never be sure, but the signs are positive).

shocked

fireworks bounce fireworks spin fireworks bounce fireworks

<grabs Southall and spins him around on the dancefloor to the tune of Stowaway (last Christmas' Dr. Who Special featured song)>
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
  1. Merry Christmas
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Good news Southall!

This is going to be my Christmas:
    As a teacher I have two weeks off of course, which is great. I'm able to finish some assignments and do some sorting out in the house and projects like that. And watch Christmassy things on TV and play games.

On first Christmas day we will have breakfast (which I still need to buy this afternoon by the way, this christmas is really a bit unprepared...). As a kid I really enjoyed breakfast on Christmas day so I hope my children will experience the same. Then in the afternoon we will go to my brother-in-law and have Christmas there with him and his wife and baby and my mother-in-law and our own family. We will have diner and each prepared a part of it. We'll do dessert. Luckily Maykel was in the mood for experiments so I don't have to do a thing! He made chocolate mousse yesterday as a try-out and it was delicious! We will also exchange some small presents, just for fun.
    christmas_reindeer

Then on second christmasday... nothing!
    We are not going to my mom this year because she was only available on first Christmas day, so we had to choose.

New Year's Eve... nothing. fireworks

For some reason I'm not really in the mood for all these days this year, I'm just enjoying my time off with the family. And I'm also not planning to eat too much. Most of the time the food comes in such ridiculous amounts, it's kind of disgusting. So an easy and quiet christmas this year for me please.
    christmas_drunk

Have a good time everyone and perhaps I'll see you on friday again! christmas_tree
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    James, all my positive ways and thoughts go out to you! wave

I won't be online for Christmas, and for several days afterwards i believe so have a great one everyone, sending my love to the entire MT family! beer wave
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2008 edited
    A Merry Christmas to everyone!

Please enjoy these special days with dear people close by, great stuff to eat, and brilliant music to listen to! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm having a very traditional Christmas over here (except that my sister is missing...she's in Australia with her boyfriend).

Today, we've been to my grandparents' place with my uncle, aunt and three cousins.

In a couple of hours, I'll be going to church, then dinner, then gift opening and relaxation.

Tomorrow, I don't know. Maybe a few beers with some buddies out in my hometown here.

On Boxing day, I'll be going to a big party with friends and unknowns...and hopefully some chicks! smile

On New Year's Eve...I don't know. I'll be back in Oslo and hopefully throw together some sort of gathering. I usually don't party so hard on this particular day, as I do that so much during the rest of the year.

Merry Christmas to all!

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- … 0_9287.jpg
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    Merry Christmas to all!

And may your new year be filled to the brim with amazing future scores!
    punk
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    Merry Christmas! beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I was wondering if anyone will be on-line Christmas day? I'll definitely be here, port in hand for a few hours smile cocktail

Hopefully I'll be able to get online at some stage... probably quite late. As usual I've got a packed agenda over Christmas.

Tonight me and Kerry are going to stay at my mum's and we'll be there until about noon tomorrow, when it'll be off to her parents for our Christmas dinner. Then probably an afternoon of playing pool and drinking (the great thing about staying with her folks is that they have a pool table) before traveling to Mecca to see Walsall vs Stockport on Boxing Day. Then a "day of rest" on Saturday before Sunday sees my mum's 65th birthday party (with added celebration this year because it seems that after a year of treatment, she may have beaten breast cancer - you can never be sure, but the signs are positive). Then we need to leave at about 5am on Monday morning to come back here because Kerry must go back to work - but I haven't! So I can spend all day watching the things I recorded off tv - like the new Wallace and Gromit.

A POOL table!!!? shocked shame <--envy

All power to you're mother James, what a horrible and worrying time it must have been for all of you ( I lost both parents to this awful disease ) , it's fantastic news that she is recovering, it'll be a special time for you to be able to spend christmas together.

Have a happy one. smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    Timmer wrote

I would envy an actual POOL more than a pool table. lick
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nah, I'd rather have the pool table. cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Nah, I'd rather have the pool table. cool

Great minds and all that.... beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Merry Christmas, guys. Off to the traditional Polish Christmas Eve dinner.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Merry Giftmas to all!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008
    To one and all a merry christmas and very best wishes!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. Vrolijk Kerstfeest, Martijn!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008 edited
    Rian wrote
    Timmer wrote

I have both. tongue

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    Rian wrote
    Timmer wrote

I have both. tongue

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

shocked slant

Y' slag! wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...and one and all of you

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS biggrin beer
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    MERRY CHRISTMAS! beer wink beer
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  5. Merry Christmas you guys, have a happy and jolly good time smile kiss
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Happy Christmas everyone!!

Look what I just received! How cool is this!! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Anthony wrote

Who's that supposed to be? Jack Bauer?
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Yes biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Happy birthday Jesus!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote

Nice! I want this!
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss punk wave beer punk beer wave
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Alrighty then, had a couple of beers and watched "March of the Penguins" on the telly with my family. Going out on a pub quiz with a couple of buddies now. Should be good. smile
    I am extremely serious.