• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2009
    They're not Manchester United, let's put it that way.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    What's a girl going to do? Oh my friend, there are some British football fan-gals that would kick you in the nuts so hard you'd instantly faint. You know better smile

FACT!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Southall wrote
    Steven wrote
    You were going to go watch the football? God, I guess there really wasn't anything good on TV over the Christmas.

I go to about 30 matches a year! It's my other great passion.

which club do you supporter for James?

Walsall.

No comments necessary.

On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Southall wrote
    They're not Manchester United, let's put it that way.

still, the divisions below the premier league still house a couple of good teams

my favourite team is Newcastle, it was sad to see them relegated, but they are at the top of Division 1 so it seems they will promote rather quickly
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I swear you people are speaking in a foreign language.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I love football, i don't watch everything, but the important matches, leagues and cups are always a must-watch-spectacle with pizza, beer and friends. Nothing matches that.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    I love football, i don't watch everything, but the important matches, leagues and cups are always a must-watch-spectacle with pizza, beer and friends. Nothing matches that.

the same with us, except we eat it with fries and hamburgers wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Just for a proof that i am not alone bored with the whole relative thingy....
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote

ungawa ungawa, setunkaia
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

ungawa ungawa, setunkaia

You'd be surprised, but that made far more sense to me.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    good gorilla good gorilla biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2009
    Steven wrote
    Well, I only say it if the guy is of equal size to me or smaller. Or if she's a girl... I mean, what's a girl going to do!? cheesy

...wait, is that Bregje wielding an axe in the distance? uhm
    Nope, it's Stavi. I'm dead.

Yeap... you are! And I don't need an axe either! A nice kick in a very calculated postition is all it takes! Ask the last guy who tried to grab me on the street...

(I'm kidding Steven lad! I'm not going to kick you! Fear not! smile )
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2009
    Awwwwww!!! slant I woulda been ready with my cancorder to show everyone here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2015
    Merry Christmas everyone. This will be my final post of 2015 and I don't intend to post during 2016, since it's a leap year and I don't approve of them. It's been a lot of fun. See you all in 2017.
  3. Season's Greetings and happy days to all!

smile Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2015 edited
    Merry Christmas, everyone. It's been fairly traditional over here. Celebrating with my parents in their 1800s house, my brother, my sister, her fiancee and their gorgeous girl -- my niece. My grandmother -- last surviving grandparent of mine -- is expected to arrive for coffee soon.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. Merry Christmas all. I miss The Netherlands, because we did presents on Christmas Eve, but here in England you have to wait 'til Christmas day. Ah well...
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  5. Southall wrote
    Merry Christmas everyone. This will be my final post of 2015 and I don't intend to post during 2016, since it's a leap year and I don't approve of them. It's been a lot of fun. See you all in 2017.

Enjoy your sabbatical. Although, have you considered that 2+0+1+7 = 10, which is not a prime number, so I don't know how that affects your schedule.
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
  6. Merry Christmas everyone!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2015
    Mrry xmz.
    Glög. Scandinavia's gift to mankind.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  7. Merry Christmas everyone, I hope everyone was able to spend it with the people they love smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2015 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Mrry xmz.
    Glög. Scandinavia's gift to mankind.

Gløgg is great (although I do believe the origin is German, i.e. glühwein?). Haven't had any this year, though.
    I am extremely serious.
  8. Glühwein is German. It was invented in the 1950s. Seasoned wine, cold and hot, has a tradition that goes back right to the Romans. There are many varieties of Glühwein in Germany and neighbouring countries.

smile Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2015
    Gløgg is a slightly different variant, though. According to Wikipedia, it's called 'mulled wine' in English -- usually made from red wine (or fruit juice for non-alcoholic), with spices such as cinnamon, and raisins and almonds.
    I am extremely serious.
  9. The hippest hot beverage on German Christmas fairs this year is Glühwein based on white wine. Popular also is Glühkirsche, hot cherry juice with rum. Children get hot juice blends, for example cherry and orange.
  10. Oh, Glühkirsche sounds nice!

Me and the girlfriend will be opening a bottle of Drambuie tonight smile
  11. Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a wonderful day. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hd som hot rum myself with somthing. Prolly more rum. Great cocktail. Love Chrizmas! You are all my bestest friend!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I hate Glühwein and I hate mulled wine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Got a problem with the Christmas spirits? You some kind of goddamn atheist, boy?