• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2015
    Yes indeed I am, but I do like mince pies.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I was dreading Christmas but I ended up having the most enjoyable one for quite some years spent around a friends for dinner followed by a late night shindig at another friends, about 12 of us, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

Due to copious amounts of Lager, wine, Brandy, Port and a variety of whiskies I feel a tad tender right now.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Happy to hear that (on all counts)!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    I was dreading Christmas but I ended up having the most enjoyable one for quite some years spent around a friends for dinner followed by a late night shindig at another friends, about 12 of us, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

Due to copious amounts of Lager, wine, Brandy, Port and a variety of whiskies I feel a tad tender right now.

punk (the first part, not the second)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Out tonight with three friends of mine, here in my hometown. We'll have a few beers first, in their dad's apartment. Ah....I love being 15 again.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Not gonna be around, but wishing everyone a merry Christmas. Hope everyone finds the joy with family, and whatever you want under the Christmas tree.
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh