• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009
    Timmer wrote

American Samoa and Tonga in the Pacific more precisely.

Wrong thread? Oh wait this is maintitles smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yes, it is maintitles. You're right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    smile I'm slowly beginning to understand the rules.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    sdtom wrote
    Timmer wrote

American Samoa and Tonga in the Pacific more precisely.

Wrong thread? Oh wait this is maintitles smile

Nothing wrong, he was answering to Sunil's question.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    Christodoulides wrote
    Indonesia.

Indonesia had an earthquake that is much more devastating than the tsunami.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2009
    My response was simple. What does this have to do with good deeds? This should have been in World Events.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    'Cause it came naturally, it just happened. You can't blame people for spontaneousness.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Ok. From now on whatever my thought is I'll just post in the thread I happen to be in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yeah. Or you could stop going on about it and just get on with your day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Or I could just forget about posting here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Whatever makes you happy, Tom! If this forum is getting to you, take a break.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    I turned in a lost wallet I found the other day without taking any money. Not being perfect, admittedly there was a small devil on one of my shoulders telling me to empty it for money, but the small angel on the other shoulder won the debate. I guess that could be considered a good deed.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2009
    How much was in it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    plindboe wrote
    I turned in a lost wallet I found the other day without taking any money. Not being perfect, admittedly there was a small devil on one of my shoulders telling me to empty it for money, but the small angel on the other shoulder won the debate. I guess that could be considered a good deed.

Peter smile

I did this once too. Made me feel all warm inside. And I was pretty poor at the time, too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Christodoulides wrote
    How much was in it?

I didn't look. Might have proved too tempting.

Peter wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    plindboe wrote

Peter smile

Good job
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Southall wrote
    I did this once too. Made me feel all warm inside. And I was pretty poor at the time, too.

Same here. It's a good feeling to do something that makes someone else happy and relieved, even though it's a complete stranger. On the other hand I know I would have felt really shitty if I had taken any money.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    plindboe wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    How much was in it?

I didn't look. Might have proved too tempting.

Peter wink

Good job indeed then!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    I know a person who was top chef in famous hotel in my city. He provides free food to beggars and poor people. This made me unbelievable that there are even few good men living in this sick world. When i heard about this i became quite emotional.

I myself helped a person who came to me and said he lost his all money and he had no way of going back to his place. I just gave him 50 bucks and he asked me about my address to return that money. But i said not required. He was quite pleased and i saw some relief on his face. After this good deed, i realized one thing that helping others would give me more joy and happiness than anything else. God lives within us.

Have a nice day!
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Sunil wrote
    I know a person who was top chef in famous hotel in my city. He provides free food to beggars and poor people. This made me unbelievable that there are even few good men living in this sick world. When i heard about this i became quite emotional.

I myself helped a person who came to me and said he lost his all money and he had no way of going back to his place. I just gave him 50 bucks and he asked me about my address to return that money. But i said not required. He was quite pleased and i saw some relief on his face. After this good deed, i realized one thing that helping others would give me more joy and happiness than anything else. God lives within us.

Have a nice day!

Also a good job
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I once saved 10 children, 3 puppies and an old lady from a burning building. I don't like to talk about it though, I'm not in it for the glory. (Bear in mind this was eight stories high, and I had just come back from a day at the ER saving lives.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Sunil wrote
    God lives within us.

Sucks to be God.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I once saved 10 children, 3 puppies and an old lady from a burning building. I don't like to talk about it though, I'm not in it for the glory. (Bear in mind this was eight stories high, and I had just come back from a day at the ER saving lives.)

No need to be so humble, you forgot to mention that you did all this while your back was in traction, two fractured arms and in temporary blindness and all while suffering MRSA.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2009 edited
    Of course. But again, I do all this to help the needy, not just to post about it a thread to pat myself on the back. Not in the least.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Sunil wrote
    God lives within us.

Sucks to be God.

Indeed. We aren't exactly the best of crowds, people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Of course the important good deeds are just done not mentioned anyway.
  1. Steven wrote
    Of course. But again, I do all this to help the needy, not just to post about it a thread to pat myself on the back. Not in the least.

:pat: Steven

Weren't you in a wheelchair too at the time?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.