• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009
    http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=15233

lol
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    biggrin

Brilliant. I was waiting to see what the did to Meg.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Suddenly I feel like Sunil. Was that meant to be funny?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009 edited
    I just watched that episode. I thought it was brilliant! (Better to see the whole episode than just that bit.)

But I wouldn't say it was 'laugh your ass off' funny. More entertaining than funny... c'mon, it's Family Guy in classic Disney style!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I think I'm just immune to the Family Guy bug. Don't dislike it, just don't find it particularly funny.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    It can be very witty. It's not just crude humour for the sake of crude humour, there's a fair amount of substance to the newer ones. It may not be for everyone, but McFarlene and crew make brilliant observations and are probably just as good as South Park when it comes to satirical comedy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Southall wrote
    I think I'm just immune to the Family Guy bug. Don't dislike it, just don't find it particularly funny.

It's ok. Really clever and intelligent humor is not for everyone shame tongue wink kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    Southall wrote

It's ok. Really clever and intelligent humor is not for everyone shame tongue wink kiss

Such as the fans of Family Guy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2009 edited
    Some fans I'm sure. But the show itself is a smart one. How many episodes have you seen, James? (The older ones weren't half as witty or satirical as the new ones.)

I feel the need to defend any show that has accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into their hearts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009
    Steven wrote
    Some fans I'm sure. But the show itself is a smart one. How many episodes have you seen, James? (The older ones weren't half as witty or satirical as the new ones.)

Only the older ones. But I did give it several goes, since most people I know whose tastes usually coincide with mine are fans.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The newer ones are a world apart in terms of satire and, would you believe it, story. But if the concept itself was what turned you off, then I doubt you'll like the newer ones. All I can say is they improved so much from season 5 onwards.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Southall wrote

rolleyes sleep

...but I do love Family Guy.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Which part of all those emoticons don't you get? Man, i am going to team up with Steven soon i think, against you. Old man.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009 edited
    Where can I watch that new episode? No online streaming sites seem to have it!

Edit: Don't worry, found it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Asian Family guy cracked me up!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Which part of all those emoticons don't you get? Man, i am going to team up with Steven soon i think, against you. Old man.

I'm shaking in my boots sleep

...and wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt