• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2009
    Here's my latest production, a french horn tribute to Final Fantasy VII !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=419XfKkFZ1A
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m35NEV2kd6c
  1. Amazing piece of work man !!!! And to say I nearly missed this topic !!! angry

You are an exceptionally talented musician, and incredible video editor. punk

I know Uematsu's music well, not all of FF7's themes, but enough and I instantly loved your horn renditions, and how you edited all the solo performances together into a rousing mix. It is really stunning, seeing all the parts mixed together. I'm really with my jaw on the floor how you managed to make it sound musically consistent.

Even if you don't know the music, just watch the vids guys, to see a real pro at work !!!!

I would love to see you do Goldsmith one day. Or Horner !!! beer
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2009
    Thanks man !
    ( was starting to think nobody enjoyed it.. tongue !)

It was really fun to arrange all those themes I've loved ever since I played the game back in 1997..!
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    An utterly FANTASTIC job Marc !!
    I loved every minute of it , THX for sharing this with us .
    I'm actually re-playing the game at the moment ... smile
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Yup, really nice work Marc! I'm not really familiar with FF music (I like "One Winged Angel" though) but the French horn pieces there are terrific. Keep it up! smile beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarc
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2009
    Glad you liked it !
    There's so many beautiful themes in Uematsu's work...I feel like i could do dozens of tribute out of it wink
  2. FF VIII could make for a nice horn tribute as well. I love Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec (orchestra album) to death. smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.