• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2009
    I am really proud to start this thread. Of course, many people here do not know who he is, this is the reason i am starting this thread on Living Legend Kama Haasan. Kamal Haasan was born in small village. At the age of Six years old, he entered film industry. As on today, he has completed 50 years in Indian Film Industry, which was huge achievement by any actors in India. For further information, click below link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamal_Haasan

Since my childhood, i have grown up with his wonderful movies. He is totally versatile actor. I am really proud of him. Why i like him very much because unlike other artist in India, he is so unique and put his genuine effort to lift the Indian film Industry, especially Tamil Film Industry to international level. He never gets tired of facing losses. He always keep on trying and put enormous amount of effort in delivering quality movies. His most memorable and unforgettable movie of all time is Nayagan (Hero). Click below for the further information about this movie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayagan

Hats off to Kamal Haasan! Millions of thanks to him for entertaining us for 50 years.

Thank you.

Have a nice day!
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    50 years, eh? That means he was doing movies in the era of Raj Kapoor, Nargis etc. Did he ever co-star with them?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Eh, nevermind. I see that he's only 54 years old and and started out as a child actor in 1960, which means that he's probably too young for that. He's more in the Bachchan generation.

Isn't it spelled HaSSan, though, not HAAsan?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    No. During that time, Kamal was just around 10 or 12 years old. However, Raj Kapoor praised and blessed him that one day he would certainly take our country's pride to international level. I believe his blessings are coming true. wink As on today, his contributions towards film industry is just remarkable and unbelievable.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    Isn't it spelled HaSSan, though, not HAAsan?

Right now, i myself in confusion with that actual English spelling. biggrin