• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009
    Nautilus wrote
    lp wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Only two questions:
    What about the mp3 player? it has a good sound? what about the external speaker, it's decent enough to listen music at work??

It's not bad, but the speakerphone isn't as loud as it could be.

See if you can get the Youtube app. More fun.

Great.

I see i can change the rom and even install one thing called Inesoft Phone to make better the touch experience. It is not the same thing?

Perhaps? I haven't heard of that program. But have you checked out that SPB Mobile Shell program? It does what Inesoft does, but with more diverse customer base. I've been using it since version 2.0 and it's been great. I'm also using a free skin package from iMarche that was made especially for SPBMS

Checkout the links below.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pocketp … bileshell/
    http://www.imarche.net/omnia/index.php
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Does it make calls?

applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009 edited
    lp wrote

Perhaps? I haven't heard of that program. But have you checked out that SPB Mobile Shell program? It does what Inesoft does, but with more diverse customer base. I've been using it since version 2.0 and it's been great. I'm also using a free skin package from iMarche that was made especially for SPBMS

Checkout the links below.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pocketp … bileshell/
    http://www.imarche.net/omnia/index.php

Wow! they look great!

they improves the touch system? They affect to the office or other aplications from Windows mobile?

thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    From my experience, it's been smooth!!!!! Touch system doesn't really get improved, since, IMHO, it's more of a digitizer issue.

Check out the link below. I've posted a few videos about this. Read up on it.

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/general-sa … uch-panel-)/
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009
    By the way....Can you imagine how my english could be writting from my tactil phone?

tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yes I can....the mind boggles.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Yes I can....the mind boggles.

In your condition (see the "What´s annoying you currently" thread) don´t make that kind of efforts Tim wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    dizzy spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Nautilus wrote
    By the way....Can you imagine how my english could be writting from my tactil phone?

tongue

lyike dis?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Oh..By the way, My omnia will be the i900v Internet Edition.I can't see the diferences between the other..
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Nautilus wrote
    Oh..By the way, My omnia will be the i900v Internet Edition.I can't see the diferences between the other..

I insist: is it a phone or a transformer?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I have a cool phone too!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Marselus wrote
    Nautilus wrote

I insist: is it a phone or a transformer?

Yeap, it transforms into Megan Fox.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Omnia vanitas, apparently.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Martijn wrote
    Omnia vanitas, apparently.

but it seems everybody here Knows Omnia. I must be the only one who doesn't.

great to see my little children be famous tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I suffer not your little children, and forbid them, to come unto me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Is the installation of aplication the same from Windows?

I mean, download a exe file, click, barr progress, installation complete??? There is an option to disntall too?

thanks

(and it's my last question for today)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2009
    Nautilus wrote

I mean, download a exe file, click, barr progress, installation complete??? There is an option to disntall too?

thanks

Yes. It will be a .bin file. To load an .exe, you'll need to do it via Active Sync. You can always uninstall a program. It's Windows, after all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    lp wrote
    Nautilus wrote

thanks

Yes. It will be a .bin file. To load an .exe, you'll need to do it via Active Sync. You can always uninstall a program. It's Windows, after all.

I don't know why Windows mobile has so many detractors. I like the windows, it's easy to use!!!! (Except for XP wich is very complicated)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Nautilus wrote
    (Except for XP wich is very complicated)

No it isn´t.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2009
    I bough LG Viewty Ku990.... for my mother yesterday. for 19€. Has arrived today.

My omnia? 100 euros, 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Dammed Vodafone!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Haven't you got it yet?

LG's are very good phones btw, i have the gt505 and i am very pleased with it.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Nope! I don't have Omnia yet. They say its sended to me 2 weeks ago...

LG KU990 is great. And very elegant and modern design. But it has some weak points for me: only 100 mb of internal memory (and only supports 2 gb microsd), no Office, no enough battery, tribanda, the camera looks to big outside...

But for my mother, who also needs a new phone, This cell with a 5mp camera to take photos of his(Our) animals and his "expeditions" it's a great gift for his saint.

But, ey! 19 euros! (don't tell to my mum :P)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, it has limitations. Mine gets up to 8gb with micro disc, 5mpix camera, good battery life, wi-fi, 3g, mp3 player with equalizer and stuff, etc etc. But yeah there's no office.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    This cell with a 5mp camera to take photos of his(Our) animals and his "expeditions" it's a great gift for his saint.

So, do I understand correctly that you're basically going to give the phone you were planning to give to your mom to Francis of Assisi now?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    At last i have it!!!

it's a fucking portatile computer!!!

ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    where is the GPS???
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    I'm surprised that your Omnia doesn't have it enabled since you have the GSM version. I had to install a cooked ROM on my CDMA version (I'm with Verizon Wireless), in order to have it enabled.