• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    And all way over my head
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Nautilus wrote
    Ok. done.

My Cell is ready to burn.

I turned of the backlight, the 3g and I put the Black screen when I use the mp3 player. What happened? 5 hours and 90% of battery. (anyway I didn't used very much today)

SBP Shell 3.5, Resco Explorer, Memaid, IGo gps, Coreplayer, Inesoft( annoying , you have to see all you msn contacts), Weather, Lock code, checking my emails every 2 hours.

I increased the volume of the speakears and earphones tapping a secret code and changing the configuration.

Nice. The cool thing with having a smartphone is that you can always go Hard Reset and get everything back to original, thus negating that "void warranty" issue, if it ever come to pass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    Yeap!

Using Mp3 for 3 hours, and a little bit the GPS. 8 hours. 50%

I still think I killed my battery when I charged so little time the first time, but 11 hours is not bad. I will buy a second battery anyway.

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009 edited
    Nautilus wrote
    Yeap!

I still think I killed my battery when I charged so little time the first time, but 11 hours is not bad. I will buy a second battery anyway.

wink

Something else to consider is using the USB cable to connect the phone to your computer, this will allow the phone to be recharged while your use it at work... I do this from time to time, except now i don't know where the cable is anymore.... angry
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    (btw is Jordi and Steven using the same avatar or i am seeing things)
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

Seeing as they are both exactly the same shape in real life it must be true!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009 edited
    I hate you both. Especially Demetris... and especially Timmer. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    lp wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Yeap!

wink

Something else to consider is using the USB cable to connect the phone to your computer, this will allow the phone to be recharged while your use it at work... I do this from time to time, except now i don't know where the cable is anymore.... angry

Oh, but if you use the phone while is charging it not bad for the battery?

Anyway...it's 8 pm and I still have 40 % of battery. I'm playing the mp3 for 5 hours without stop. The changes I have done works as hell!

punk
  1. Christodoulides wrote

You're seeing things or you haven't seen Star Wars yet wink

Steven's avatar is the logo of the Galactic Empire, as far as I remember in opposition to Martijn who had the logo of Republic as his avatar for a while.

Jordi's avatar is of course The Dharma Initiative from Lost wink
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Martijn who had the logo of Republic as his avatar for a while.

HaD? uhm
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Rebel scum.

Terminate him. Immediately.
  2. Martijn wrote
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Martijn who had the logo of Republic as his avatar for a while.

HaD? uhm

Hey, you changed it a bit! lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    Rebel scum.

Terminate him. Immediately.

Yeah.
    Good luck with that.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    Nautilus wrote
    lp wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Yeap!

wink

Oh, but if you use the phone while is charging it not bad for the battery?

Anyway...it's 8 pm and I still have 40 % of battery. I'm playing the mp3 for 5 hours without stop. The changes I have done works as hell!

punk

No, it just wouldn't be wireless anymore.... shocked

In the end, it is about resource management. Check your task manager from time to time to see whether the phone is still running any programs that you're not using anymore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2010
    Hi Again,

I have SPB shell 3,5 and i realised i don't have Push Email anymore. I remember that with "today" screen I had inmmediate notifications of my Emails....

How Can I activate again?

thanks!