• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009
    I have an announcement to make which may well be a surprise, especially to anyone who's seen my waistline: I don't like kebabs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    That's OK. Apparently you like everything else.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Most things, yes, but not parsnips.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Quite justifiably so.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    biggrin

Me, I love parsnips.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Help! I have absolutely no inspiration for an appropriate smilie...

Ooooh wait, Bregt, can you make a smilie out of the alien queen... that shouldn't be too hard to make right? dizzy

Any other ideas? What smilie would define me?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  2. DreamTheater wrote
    Help! I have absolutely no inspiration for an appropriate smilie...

Ooooh wait, Bregt, can you make a smilie out of the alien queen... that shouldn't be too hard to make right? dizzy

Any other ideas? What smilie would define me?

link doesn't work
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    DreamTheater wrote

Here be help.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Tintin wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Holy! Martin (Tintin) joins in the funding, and throws in a very generous amount too! We'll have enough for almost two years now (and beer!).

Maybe he got his currencies mixed up? You may see him ask for a refund. wink

biggrin I demand a recount.

Well, after enjoying Scorereviews and Maintitles for so many years, the least I can do is to offer an hour of my working time to a good cause, no? Thank you for your work Bregt.

Beer has protein so I agree!

Me too, it's the least i can do for a community that's so integral to my life.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. Anthony wrote
    DreamTheater wrote

Here be help.

Great I'll look it up at home, I'm just about to take off from work. Cheers mate. wave
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  4. Southall wrote

I also hate parsnips. But I like kebabs. Oh, and I detest celery - except when any semblance of taste or smell has been completely boiled out of them...as in soup.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2009
    They have so little taste or smell in the first place! The only use for celery is to dunk it in some extremely fatty dip.
  5. Southall wrote
    They have so little taste or smell in the first place! The only use for celery is to dunk it in some extremely fatty dip.

Little taste or smell!! Are you serious?

Believe me, if you don't like them them you can smell them from a hundred yards away. Horrible things.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Southall wrote

I also hate parsnips. But I like kebabs. Oh, and I detest celery - except when any semblance of taste or smell has been completely boiled out of them...as in soup.

Mixed with potatoes once a year at Christmastime and add lots of butter. OK. That's tolerably good. vomit
    • CommentAuthorTintin
    Christodoulides wrote
    Tintin wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Holy! Martin (Tintin) joins in the funding, and throws in a very generous amount too! We'll have enough for almost two years now (and beer!).

Maybe he got his currencies mixed up? You may see him ask for a refund. wink

biggrin I demand a recount.

Well, after enjoying Scorereviews and Maintitles for so many years, the least I can do is to offer an hour of my working time to a good cause, no? Thank you for your work Bregt.

Beer has protein so I agree!

Me too, it's the least i can do for a community that's so integral to my life.

That's well said Demetris.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Southall wrote

Believe me, if you don't like them them you can smell them from a hundred yards away. Horrible things.

Celery!? It's the most tasteless thing I can imagine!
  6. Southall wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Southall wrote

Are you sure you're not getting this mixed up with cucumber?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Definitely. I don't like cucumber very much, but I can at least taste it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    All fruits and vegetables are top in my list. With special sauces, not necessarily fatty, they're even better.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    All fruits and vegetables are top in my list. With special sauces, not necessarily fatty, they're even better.

cool beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Southall wrote

I LOVE celery. I'll munch it by itself or with a nice dip ( cheese and chives ).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Tintin wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Southall wrote

Mixed with potatoes once a year at Christmastime and add lots of butter. OK. That's tolerably good. vomit

Parsnips glazed with honey and butter lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Classic maintitles thread here - from funding and site donations to the taste of celery. biggrin
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, you know: funding - salary - celery. I can see the link.
    But then I'm on medication.
  7. Bregt, I know what I want for my personalized smilie: Something that expresses that 'I'm only kidding'. Does such a smilie exist?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    DreamTheater wrote
    Bregt, I know what I want for my personalized smilie: Something that expresses that 'I'm only kidding'. Does such a smilie exist?

A hand ruffling hair? A 'proper' winking icon? ....just thinking out loud.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    A Joker?
  8. Nicholson's Joker is always kidding.

Ledger's Joker is never kidding.

So all I need is a smilie of Nicholson in Joker makeup. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009
    Nobody wants a personal smiley?

Except for D, Erik and Anthony?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009
    Come on people! You can't even afford a lousy $5?!

:whip:

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!