• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2009
    Well, I know there must be one man who did it.
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2009
    If you watched 18 hours a day and that was 9 films per day it would take you 4 months!!! Think of how many notes per film, yikes.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2021
    Years later, and I've seen every single film scored by John Williams and Danny Elfman. I'm still missing a few Goldenthals, though, which have proved impossible to find, namely these:

1979 - Cocaine Cowboys
    1990 - Criminal Justice
    1992 - Grand Isle
    1995 - Voices from a Locked Room

Do you have the same "inclination", i.e. to see everything that's possible to see from your favourite composer(s)?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Thor wrote
    Years later, and I've seen every single film scored by John Williams and Danny Elfman. I'm still missing a few Goldenthals, though, which have proved impossible to find, namely these:

1979 - Cocaine Cowboys
    1990 - Criminal Justice
    1992 - Grand Isle
    1995 - Voices from a Locked Room

Do you have the same "inclination", i.e. to see everything that's possible to see from your favourite composer(s)?

Nope. Never gone out with the aim of watching all movies for my favourite composer. There's only a handful of films I have tracked down because of the film music I have heard. Elliot Goldenthal's music for Titus is one example I can think of. After hearing that album I just had to watch the movie to see what on earth was going on!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn