• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THE SOUNDTRACK TO SAVE THE WORLD BY
    THE 11TH HOUR -- ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK
    TO BE RELEASED BY LAKESHORE RECORDS

THE FILM DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE DANGERS OF GLOBAL WARMING NARRATED BY LEONARDO DICAPRIO

Soundtrack features original music by Cocteau Twins, Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Ulf Lohmann, Lamb, and Others.

(November 12, 2007- Los Angeles, CA) – Lakeshore Records released the original motion picture soundtrack for THE 11TH HOUR on November 13, 2007. The soundtrack features songs by artists including Sigur Ros, Cocteau Twins, Deaf Center, Dirty Three, and others

Drought. Famine. Severe flooding. Record rainfall. Hurricanes. Acid rain. The highest average temperatures in recorded history. Catastrophe is reported on the nightly news as isolated incidents. But are these incidents isolated, or pieces of a larger global puzzle that could unlock humanity's future?

Narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio, written and directed by Leila Conners Petersen and Nadia Conners. The 11th Hour is produced by Chuck Castleberry, Brian Gerber, Conners Petersen and DiCaprio. The 11th Hour describes the last moment when change is possible. The film explores how humanity has arrived at this moment; how we live, how we impact the earth's ecosystems, and what we can do to change our course, through dialogues with experts from all over the world, including former Soviet Prime Minister Mikhail Gorbachev, renowned scientist Stephen Hawking, former head of the CIA R. James Woolsey and sustainable design experts William McDonough and Bruce Mau in addition to over 50 leading scientists, thinkers and leaders who present the facts and discuss the most important issues that face our planet.

The complete track listing of the soundtrack album:

01. Chiaro _ Arve Henriksen
    02. Lullabye for Christie _ Dirty Three
    03. White Lake _ Deaf Center
    04. Sigur 3 _ Sigur Ros
    05. Mondlied _ Triola
    06. Otterley _ Cocteau Twins
    07. Wasted Years _ Ulf Lohmann
    08. Svefn G Englar _ Sigur Ros
    09. Soft Mistake _ Lamb
    10. Mogwai Fear Satan - Mogwai
    11. Kemp _ Lukas Haas

Warner Independent Pictures presents THE 11TH HOUR, in theaters in limited release. The Lakeshore Records soundtrack will be available in stores on November 13, 2007.

###

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007
    THE DANGERS OF GLOBAL WARMING NARRATED BY LEONARDO DICAPRIO

Soundtrack features original music by Cocteau Twins, Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Ulf Lohmann, Lamb, and Others.

OK.
    I've died and gone to a place where I found William M. Gaines is in charge.
    Right?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    THE DANGERS OF GLOBAL WARMING NARRATED BY LEONARDO DICAPRIO

OK.
    I've died and gone to a place where I found William M. Gaines is in charge.
    Right?

Who?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The late, great publisher of Mad magazine.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn