• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Mmmmmm...BEER!

-Erik-

God, I though you were hiding a bottle of Malibu at the back there, Erik. The white bottle? Then I saw that it had a cork.

So your reputation is intact.

Gulden Draak! One of my all time favorite beers! I'm saving that for Xmas!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Not really. You need yourself. And that's what the hot babe needs. Nothing else.

Sorry, I read this in a completely different way:

Not really. You need yourself [spoiler]And that's what the hot babe needs.[/spoiler] Nothing else.

That took the meaning in a completely different direction!

biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2011
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Get a hot babe and forget alcohol mate.

But I'm so fucking awesome when I'm drunk. sad

This you have yet to proove.

*prove

It's a good thing we keep each other on our toes. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2011 edited
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! cry

:epic-fail:
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2011
    Port.

My new favourite drink. lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2011
    LSH wrote
    Port.

My new favourite drink. lick

I approve of this post drink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2011 edited
    Meh. Never liked port. For old, knitting grandmothers. tongue

I'm still desperately trying to find GOOD-tasting non-alchoholic beers. Just came back from a dinner/party, and brought some of the meager selection we have in Norway (plus one apple juice). The best were the Erdinger and a Norwegian called UTEN. The Carlsberg was OK. The others were crap. sad
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2011
    I've never tasted a good non-alcoholic beer.

Sorry, let me rephrase that. I've never tasted a non-alcoholic beer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    Meh. Never liked port. For old, knitting grandmothers. tongue

shocked

My ...God...

We can never. NEVER. be friends.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    LSH wrote

They taste like wank. Port I can only handle on special occasions... little too sugary for me. But then I haven't really tried much port, so maybe I'm not drinking the right one?

I'm a beer and/or whisky man myself. Not so keen on 'sweet' drinks.
  1. I like a nice glass of port.

My first taste of port was when Anne's dad broke it out when Anne and I were engaged.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    LSH wrote

They taste like wank. Port I can only handle on special occasions... little too sugary for me. But then I haven't really tried much port, so maybe I'm not drinking the right one?

I'm a beer and/or whisky man myself. Not so keen on 'sweet' drinks.

That's pretty much me also, though I do like a nice glass of port at times.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Beer and wine are my particular vices, I'm afraid. Spirits I'm not a huge fan of except with decent mixers. However brandy, if drank at the right moment, is also one of my favourites.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2011
    Fuck it. I'm cracking the Port out again. It's been one of those days...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2011 edited
    LSH wrote
    Fuck it. I'm cracking the Port out again. It's been one of those days...

thumbsup

I'm cracking open a few bottles of Peroni lager later. drink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I don't really like port either. Sorry to anyone offended.

Beer, lager, occasional gin & tonic or vodka & fruit juice.

My younger colleagues keep forcing me to drink Jaegerbombs. Hate, hate, hate them. But drink about twelve of them every Friday night.
  2. Christmas tree and decorations now up. Off to have a mince pie and a drink. Not sure what though. STILL no whisky in the house!

Oh, and the Christmas songs are playing...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote

That's it!
    You guys are OUT of the EU.

We're De-Cameroned, in fact.

FalkirkBairn wrote
    Christmas tree and decorations now up. Off to have a mince pie and a drink. Not sure what though. STILL no whisky in the house!

Oh, and the Christmas songs are playing...

Urgh.
    Didn't even get close to getting in the Christmas spirit yet. slant
    Guess it's about time I put a tree in.
    The one thing that's worse than going along with all the season's cheer is letting it slip.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. There is added pressure when there are children in the house!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    There is added pressure when there are children in the house!

Added pressure to drink?
    I am extremely serious.
  4. Exactly! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2011
    Martijn wrote
    Southall wrote

That's it!

OK, but it is a FACT that all Tories like port.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011
    More Port. Oh well, it's Christmas. And after a 14 hour shift, no one dare disapprove! spin
  5. To whom it may concern, the port has been opened and is now being consumed. lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2011
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    To whom it may concern, the port has been opened and is now being consumed. lick

Good man!

'fraid I'll have to wait till Friday to join you.
  6. I need to get some beer and wine in for Christmas. I may have opened the port too soon for it to last until Christmas!

And I have acquired a taste for Drambuie - tastes like a soft drink!

Plenty of whisky now in the house!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2011
    Martijn wrote
    Southall wrote

That's it!

oh oh oh pick me oh oh oh can we trade places?

wait, aren't they already out? cry
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2012 edited
    I haven't said that for a long time but I think I'm a bit drunk. Men.... only a margarita can help you solve the mystery... or perhaps a cosmopolitan. So tonight I opted for margaritas and girly company. And now I'm off to bed... alone. Damn the distance!I want him here! Well I guess I have to dream for now and drink a strong coffee in the morning! rolleyes
    Goodnight guys! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2012
    Stavroula wrote
    I haven't said that for a long time but I think I'm a bit drunk. Men.... only a margarita can help you solve the mystery... or perhaps a cosmopolitan. So tonight I opted for margaritas and girly company. And now I'm off to bed... alone. Damn the distance!I want him here! Well I guess I have to dream for now and drink a strong coffee in the morning! rolleyes
    Goodnight guys! smile

Sleep tight, Stavi! Sounds like you had a great evening.

But those long-distance relationships...they suck (and I speak from experience). Is he still in the army?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2012 edited
    Noooo... he has finished with his military service a year ago. He is working in Athens and I'm working in Sparti. So as you can understand I feel and am alone many days and many nights. And you are right. Long distance relationships suck especially when you are in love and you want no other by your side. But anyway...
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...