• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Shush now.
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2017
    I have decided to change my name because I am sick of all these complaints. I will not be revealing my new name on this forum.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2017 edited
    Southall wrote
    It is Ken.

Your bird Barbie is well hot innit. I'm even willing to overlook the fact her proportions are weird as fuck balloon head 9 ft long legs fixed "I'm a stalker" unmoving eternally smiling I'll fucking stab you to death head weird as fuck.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ...or are you Ken Barlow? uhm
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm fucked! I just spent 10 minutes wediting my post 3 posts above. I'm wankeredecd.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2017
    punk biggrin
    Kazoo
  2. Talk about skeletons in the closet...
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2021
    How is Southall doing these days? My "complaint" (to be thread-relevant) is that he's not around anymore. He returned to reviewing after the Zimmer debacle, but he never returned here. We've had our disagreements over the years, but I consider him a friend.
    I am extremely serious.