• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    Listen to music, have sex, take a nap, watch a movie, go for a walk, go for a drive, go to the local pub and have a beer.

Interesting order of priorities there Erik! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    BhelPuri wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Listen to music, have sex, take a nap, watch a movie, go for a walk, go for a drive, go to the local pub and have a beer.

Interesting order of priorities there Erik! biggrin

Yeah... I was going to put a disclaimer saying NOT IN THAT PARTICULAR ORDER.

wink

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    By the way, I really believe in the healing effect of physical contact, so I suggest if you don't have a partner and you don't have children and you're not that cuddly with family and friends: go to a spa or a treatment thing and get a massage on a regular basis. I think it's one of the most relaxing things that exist. It makes you feel better and you feel loved too and it's like your body is melting and all muscles loosen up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Another thing that relaxes me... cooking a really good meal. And then actually sitting down and enjoying the meal with family and/or friends... that's an aaaaaaaah moment for me.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Seriously? I can't remember the last time I was relaxed.
    These days I seem to live in some sort of "hyperfocus": watching everything, pre-empting, planning, organizing, taking care. It's like my life is a dashboard with a million lights on it. One light goes out, three others go on.

It's not bad, to be honest.
    I enjoy stress (up to a certain level).

But I was with an airport massage parlour in Singapore (one of the most brilliant airports in teh world: they have everything! Cinemas, shops, games, beds, restaurants, bars...You could easily stay there for three days without getting bored) to get my poor tortured body in shape for an eight hour flight.
    Well, the poor man really had to work for his money...and no matter how much effort and muscle he put into it, I came away as kinked and locked up as I came in.
    I told him I was quite stiff, and he, sweating profusely and with the most resigned look I've seen in all of Singapore, just looked at me and nodded slowly.

So maybe ...just maybe I should try that relax thing.
    One of these days. wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Ah, COOKING too! I sooo agree with Erik. Cooking with loud, good music is top.

Oh and did i mention my stress ball? Here, i am holding it now..feels sooooooo good! It's exactly the same as this one here. It works!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote

But I was with an airport massage parlour in Singapore (one of the most brilliant airports in teh world: they have everything! Cinemas, shops, games, beds, restaurants, bars...You could easily stay there for three days without getting bored) to get my poor tortured body in shape for an eight hour flight.
    Well, the poor man really had to work for his money...and no matter how much effort and muscle he put into it, I came away as kinked and locked up as I came in.
    I told him I was quite stiff, and he, sweating profusely and with the most resigned look I've seen in all of Singapore, just looked at me and nodded slowly.

Do they have juicy babes?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No.
    Old, wiry (and very powerful) geezers.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Bregje wrote
    By the way, I really believe in the healing effect of physical contact, so I suggest if you don't have a partner and you don't have children and you're not that cuddly with family and friends: go to a spa or a treatment thing and get a massage on a regular basis. I think it's one of the most relaxing things that exist. It makes you feel better and you feel loved too and it's like your body is melting and all muscles loosen up.

Indeed! Nothing cures my stress and worries like a big hug from my boy when I pick him up from day care and then a night of hardcore sex with the wife! lol Sorry, I'm chuckling here. biggrin

Seriously, the hug from Mr. Moo usually only last 3 seconds but it puts a smile on my face and makes me forget about the lousy day I had a work.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote:
    So maybe ...just maybe I should try that relax thing

You don't have any stress related symptoms? I have a couple of nasty ones and try to avoid them as good as I can!! I have them since one and a half, almost two years and they are my alarm bell.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Pff. <-- That was for Martijn's reply.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote

One thing I really look forward to is my Sunday breakfast! I get up before anyone else, put on Williams' Cinema Serenade albums and start cracking eggs.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregje wrote
    Martijn wrote:
    So maybe ...just maybe I should try that relax thing

You don't have any stress related symptoms? I have a couple of nasty ones and try to avoid them as good as I can!! I have them since one and a half, almost two years and they are my alarm bell.

Not really. Worst of it is an an absolutey burning pain in my left shoulder that runs right through to my arm.
    It always passes in a day or so (and no: I *am* aware of the symptoms of a heart attack, and apparently it's not that at all smile ).
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh and did i mention my stress ball? Here, i am holding it now..feels sooooooo good! It's exactly the same as this one here. It works!

I have one, too! Actually, I have two, one for each hand... boobies

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I have a booby stress ball too. With nipple and all. cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Bregje wrote

lol

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Erik Woods wrote

All at the same time? Doesn't sound very relaxing.

Peter tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn wrote

Not really. Worst of it is an an absolutey burning pain in my left shoulder that runs right through to my arm.
    It always passes in a day or so (and no: I *am* aware of the symptoms of a heart attack, and apparently it's not that at all smile ).

What am I going to do about you? If you have a heart attack or anything else related to too much stress I'll come there and kick you I swear! slant
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. lol at plind's comment!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    To relax, I usually maintitle. I also love debating with people online, especially about religion and other paranormal fun. The loonier the beliefs, the more I enjoy it. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without fundies.

I also vouch for Steven's suggestion.

Peter punk
  2. Bregje wrote

I didn't know stressing could be so much fun wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Bregje wrote

I must get me one of those.... on second thought, two of those.

Peter cheesy
  3. plindboe wrote
    Bregje wrote

I must get me one of those.... on second thought, two of those.

Peter cheesy

would be a perfect thing to carry to work
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Most giftshops sell them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    shocked

Oh... dear.. God...

lol
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    I wouldn't get any work done.

Peter smile
  4. Bregje wrote
    Most giftshops sell them.

OMG, this is brilliant punk

The perfect gift for my boss at work, I wonder how my evaluation will be then smile
    Thanks Bregje kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

One thing I really look forward to is my Sunday breakfast! I get up before anyone else, put on Williams' Cinema Serenade albums and start cracking eggs.

-Erik-

punk This, i.e. good music in combination with cooking in general makes me feel very alive and relaxed, every single day. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    plindboe wrote
    To relax, I usually maintitle. I also love debating with people online, especially about religion and other paranormal fun. The loonier the beliefs, the more I enjoy it. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without fundies.

I also vouch for Steven's suggestion.

Peter punk

And that too, really. Maintitles has been a very frequent stop during the whole day for me for years now. Combined with good music playing in the background, it gets me throughout all the emotions. It's such a vivid, personal and strong experience for me in many ways.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

I have one, too! Actually, I have two, one for each hand... boobies

-Erik-

Best.stress.balls.ever.