• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007
    The next US score for the co-composer of Hotel Rwanda and composer of The Pursuit of Happyness (a pretty charming score in my opinion):

THE ACCIDENTAL HUSBAND

http://upcomingfilmscores.blogspot.com/ … sband.html

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2007
    Nice to see Guerra getting more projects this side of the ocean. He's talented and has done some fine scores in Italian movies.

Pursuit of Happyness is a lovely score indeed (if you can discount the About Schmidt influence in the opening title).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Indeed. His work on HOTEL RWANDA is very notable too; looking forward to that.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    I haven't heard any of his non Italian filmscores. La Finestra di Fronte is his most engaging score. It almost made me cry when watching the film. And that's really wrong especially when the film is actually rather 2dimensional and hollow slant Respiro is also very good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2023
    CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Are you listening SIR TREVOR FRANCIS

YES THAT KS RIGHT

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWYN

THE BUOYS ARE BLACK IN
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2023 edited
    Remember those days when I wrote drunken rants on Maintitles? Those days are gone, but Southall seems to have taken up the mantle. Suddenly appears after months and years to post weird shit, in random threads. I hope he's doing OK.
    I am extremely serious.