• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007 edited
    For the (few) HGW narnia fans out there this is the link to very recently released trailer to Prince Caspian. Although trailer tend to drag many different themes and music clips... I think there is a slight background for HGW's score. Well, here it is;

trailer
    Enjoy! ( if you can wink )
    Mathias R.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007
    You may have to cut and paste the link... it doesn't seem to want to work ;(
  1. Cool. Funny that I am just listening to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe now- and I could have picked anything else to start my day. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    ...but not half as good! (JK... I know there alot of narnia h8rs out there wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    The trailer is okay in my book. They had the very difficult task to top the what I thought to be brilliant trailers for LWW, and I don´t think they succeeded. It looks nice, though. I was afraid the break between those two movies would be too strong when they announced to be much darker this time, but obviously they still love their battles during bright sunshine and on nice summer days, so it definitely hit the atmosphere from the first movie again. That final shot with the Narnia title in ruins was a very nice idea, combined with the now famous trailer theme this actually had me close to getting goosebumps. But I loved the first movie, so your reaction might differ. wink
  2. I agree, the trailer looks okay, you often get a first trailer and than another, until the hype is totally made. I must say I'm a sucker for trailers and its music, and this music just doesn't get me an extra vibe to see it as movie and as trailer. I guess with another trailer the music will change and then who knows wink

Hoping here smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    Just calling in to report that my wife just saw the trailer and was totally blown away by it. She didn´t like the first movie too well, but now, when that Caspian guy appeared, she definitely became more interested. wink
    She said since she expects nothing from part 2, the chances she´ll like it are much bigger, and that this trailer was nice indeed. She´s seldom impressed by trailers, so when she said that, I knew it got her hooked.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    Yup... I think theres another official trailer to come. This is just the teaser! Kruhm, as to the battles in the summer etc... if you notice there trying to get the image of spring across: LLW was mainly winter (with the change to summer) and if you noticed the end of this teaser trailer the text was like an earthy color flashing into the classic look. BUT we will see... fairly soon! wink
  3. You mean the Narnia logo? It was made of ice in the first one, now it´s made of ruins, a great idea, I think.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    You got it. I think HGW's gonna make a great score: most trailer music is not composed by the composer I believe... or so I think. Anyone help me out on that one?
  4. For part 1, the trailer music definitely wasn´t HGW´s, and so the repetition of the logo theme in part 2 - so being very genius - wasn´t either. Give me a minute to find out more.
  5. don't know the music of the trailer, sounds like X-Ray Dog or something
  6. I found this for part 1:

"The music used in the Narnia trailer, in order, is:

[The Beginning, when the children meet Ms. Macrede]
    Danny Elfman - Black Beauty - "Ginger Snaps"

[Lucy Discovers the Wardrobe]
    James Newton Howard - Treasure Planet - "The Map"

[Narnia Revealed, most of the trailer]
    X-Ray Dog - "Here Comes the King"
    X-Ray Dog - "Here Comes the King" (Drums)

[The title displayed, end of trailer]
    Immediate Music - "The Black Legend"

To help clear things up for those of you who aren't aware, "X-Ray Dog" is an artist that writes music for use in movie trailers and promotional material. X-Ray Dog also wrote the piece called "Gothic Power" that was used in two trailers for Felloship of the Ring. Immediate Music is a company that writes and licenses exclusive background music for a variety of applications."
  7. that's for the first trailer, I think Bartley was applying for this trailer
  8. At least this part...

...should be of help for the new one. wink Don´t know anything about the other stuff.
  9. Ralph Kruhm wrote
    At least this part...

...should be of help for the new one. wink Don´t know anything about the other stuff.

The new one haha biggrin wink
    Welcome nonetheless Bartley my boy smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    It´s the same music. And Bartley didn´t seem to know anything about it, so I thought I could help at least a bit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Very nice trailer!I can't wait for the score!I just adored The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorEnemyToo
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2007
    An underwhelming trailer, to say the least. I still have hope though, and I hope it's as good as the first movie, but it'll be hard to top Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe in my opinion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2023
    Carry me to the store! Get those chest
    Hair

YES! Yes yes yes

Colour in using your pencils

Pencils

I love pencils

I love GRAIN

Grains get all over the place

Plaice
  10. oh my, it's that time of year again biggrin
  11. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    oh my, it's that time of year again biggrin

biggrin

I know that Thor wants people to post more but... wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn