• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Hector - Ángel Illarramendi
    El Celo - Ángel Illarramendi
    "Ángel Illarramendi Compone Para Elias Querejeta" - Ángel Illarramendi
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007
    Alan, i can get you El Celo if you want.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. Christodoulides wrote

I might take you up on that offer. I'll be in touch.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2007 edited
    Christodoulides wrote

wave

Anyone know where I can find:

Anita No Perd El Tren - Carles Cases
    Manjar de Amor - Carles Cases

In fact, does anyone know of a reliable Spain-based online store for Spanish scores?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2007
    Good thing you reminded me of this Alan; i've been over a major format (again) these last couple of days and i completely forgot about that. Will send it to you asap!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2007 edited
    For Spanish scores you might want to check www.elkar.com
    Their shipping costs are manageable if you are buying a bunch of cds. I got 5 cds from them recently (to the US) and shipping cost me 22.7 Euros. Their customer service is pretty good too!

You'll have to search for the composer. The album title search doesn't work (atleast for me).

They have Hector, El Celo and Anita No...

That aside, I've been wanting to get Hector and El Celo too. smile
    Could you tell more on what the 3rd Illarramendi album you mentioned is?

You also might want to email Juan Angel Saiz (owner of Saimel label). He has released some of Carles Cases' work on his label and also sells cds on ebay as ''dangeauty" (his email replies might take a while and his English is ok).

BP
  3. BhelPuri wrote
    For Spanish scores you might want to check www.elkar.com
    Their shipping costs are manageable if you are buying a bunch of cds. I got 5 cds from them recently (to the US) and shipping cost me 22.7 Euros. Their customer service is pretty good too!

You'll have to search for the composer. The album title search doesn't work (atleast for me).

They have Hector, El Celo and Anita No...

That aside, I've been wanting to get Hector and El Celo too. smile
    Could you tell more on what the 3rd Illarramendi album you mentioned is?

BP

Thanks for the info - I noticed this site and wondered what they were like. I noticed too that their shipping costs were at the upper end of what I would call reasonable!

The CD "Ángel Illarramendi Compone Para Elias Querejeta" is a compilation CD that contains music from El Último Viaje De Robert Rylands - a score I've been looking for after hearing a couple of cues from the CD featuring the score Cuando Vuelvas A Mi Lado. This compilation also features music from Tasio, El Aliento Del Diablo and Una Estación De Paso.

BTW, I think that www.elkar.com shows an expired security certificate. Should I be worried?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2007 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I noticed too that their shipping costs were at the upper end of what I would call reasonable!

The CD "Ángel Illarramendi Compone Para Elias Querejeta" is a compilation CD that contains music from El Último Viaje De Robert Rylands - a score I've been looking for after hearing a couple of cues from the CD featuring the score Cuando Vuelvas A Mi Lado. This compilation also features music from Tasio, El Aliento Del Diablo and Una Estación De Paso.

BTW, I think that www.elkar.com shows an expired security certificate. Should I be worried?

Oh yeah! It's still high to pay about Eur 5 for each cd. But I guess the rates for UK are lower. Ideally if someone from around Spain can get them and mail it to you, then that'd be great.

Thanks for the info on the album. I don't remember how those El Ultimo cues on Cuando Vuelvas sounded. Have to listen to it again.

Expired security certificate? How are you getting this? I'm on Firefox and get no warnings. I also clicked on the Thawte certificate link at the bottom of the page and it's valid till Feb 2008

BTW, I edited my previous post to mention about Saimel
  4. Thanks for the additional comments. I THINK that the certificate comments popped up in my Opera browser. But I've been looking at so many potential suppliers of Spanish CDs that I may have gotten mixed up with Elkar's status - I'll recheck.

There's only a couple of cues from El Último Viaje De Robert Rylands on the Cuando Vuelvas A Mi Lado CD - "Introducción" & "Final". The "Final" theme is great and one that I believe was played as part of Cases' suite at SONCINEMAD. BTW, I had the pleasure to meet Cases (and Illarramendi) at SONCINEMAD 2007 and he seemed to be a very nice person. When he knew I was Scottish he seemed to "sympathise" with me as he is Catalan.

I'm hoping that the additional cues for El Último Viaje De Robert Rylands on the "Angel Illarramendi Compone Para Elias Querejeta" CD are just as good as the music heard in the "Final" cue.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2007
    It's so awesome that you attended Soncinemad & got to meet Cases and Illarramendi!
    Do let us know how El Ultimo is when you get the cd
  5. BhelPuri wrote
    It's so awesome that you attended Soncinemad & got to meet Cases and Illarramendi!
    Do let us know how El Ultimo is when you get the cd

I certainly will.
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    Los Sin Nombre - Carles Cases

Known in English as The Nameless.

The score doesn't seem to have been released, but perhaps somebody knows if there is a DVD-release with an isolated score or something.

I'd really, really like to have this one!
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Can't help, sorry.
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    The Bolt promo? cry
  6. Mogens wrote
    Los Sin Nombre - Carles Cases

Known in English as The Nameless.

The score doesn't seem to have been released, but perhaps somebody knows if there is a DVD-release with an isolated score or something.

I'd really, really like to have this one!

I can't find any information on a release of this Cases score - in any form.