• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009
    Check your PM. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    keky wrote
    Since I cannot download A Christmas Carol in Hungary I'd like to ask the members here who already have it if one of you could send it as a file to my e-mail address? I'd be really grateful!
    My e-mail is: keky@freemail.hu.

Should piracy be this open?

Is this really piracy? :P
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    No, this is not piracy, I'm just a poor man in need... wink
    Anyway, I hate it that legal downloads are country dependent. I hope they will do something about it soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkeky
    DemonStar wrote
    Check your PM. wink

Many thanks! kiss
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    keky wrote
    No, this is not piracy, I'm just a poor man in need... wink
    Anyway, I hate it that legal downloads are country dependent. I hope they will do something about it soon.

I think it totally stinks! slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    keky wrote
    DemonStar wrote
    Check your PM. wink

Many thanks! kiss

beer
  1. Review of a Carol Christmas, sorry Christmas Carol:

- A Christmas Carol

beer God Bless Us Everyone beer
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2009
    Again, I've not heard it yet but I have to say Thomas that I'm really enjoying your reviews, well done man! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. thanks Timmer
    it means a lot to me smile
  3. It's a good score, the theme is so damned addictive. But I like The Polar Express more.

Nice review lil' bro. And GI Humbug Joe, what the hell confused biggrin
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  4. I put a little humor in the review, that's all
  5. Ah humor, the one thing this board is without.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    Innit! Laugh? I thought I'd never start!
  6. DreamTheater wrote
    Ah humor, the one thing this board is without.

I thought that's why Sunil was here wink
  7. Back To The Future anyone?

http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.6315/.f
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2009 edited
    FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!!!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  8. Intrada have come up trumps this time!

Back To The Future is not one of those scores that I needed to have but I love what the label has done. They've gone and given us an insight to what Silvestri had to do during the rescoring of the score for the movie.

So, it's not just the complete original score, but also two versions!

Looking forward to hearing it.

BTW, this release doesn't seem to be limited so you can take your time deciding on this title.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2009
    There should be no hesitation folks! What Intrada has released is a bonafide classic and one of the greatest examples of pitch perfect film scoring! It's Silvestri's finest work and one of the Top 5 scores of all time!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  9. Oh, they said it was limited, they just said they won't say how many.

So ordered!
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  10. justin boggan wrote
    Oh, they said it was limited, they just said they won't say how many.

My mistake. Cheers for clarifying, Justin.
  11. I also applaud this release! (But I will not be buying it.)
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
  12. ^^^

"I am not buying this watermelon!!!"
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    franz_conrad wrote
    I also applaud this release! (But I will not be buying it.)

shocked

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    justin boggan wrote
    Oh, they said it was limited, they just said they won't say how many.

While this is a limited edition release, we don't want anyone to miss out on this important album. For that reason, we have agreement that we can exceed the usual 3000 limit and do not need to indicate a specific amount on the packaging -- so there are more than enough to go around.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    justin boggan wrote
    ^^^

"I am not buying this watermelon!!!"

You don't say too many funny things around here but that was well timed! Lukas Kendall hit the nail on the head with that quote!

-Erik-
  13. (I never really aim to be funny here anyway, except when The Grammar Nazi! appears)
  14. Erik Woods wrote
    franz_conrad wrote
    I also applaud this release! (But I will not be buying it.)

shocked

-Erik-

Not to sound like a Thor, but you surely know why. I like the performances of the theme I have. It feels like that's enough for me. I'd never listen to the complete score. wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I've bought it, just in case there's something I've been missing all these years. You never know!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    franz_conrad wrote
    Not to sound like a Thor, but you surely know why. I like the performances of the theme I have. It feels like that's enough for me. I'd never listen to the complete score. wink

Yet, lifeless, heartless, emotionless Desplat scores get you all wet. wink

Seriously, dood. BACK TO THE MUTHA F__KING FUTURE, MAN! Cream de la cream.

As for it being a complete score... we are talking about one of the greatest examples of spotting here. The entire thing runs just under 49 minutes. Plus, you get to explore the darker side of the unused original score on disc 2. I'd buy this just for Mike Matessino's notes. This album is going to show Laurent Bouzereau and Concord Records how to treat a classic score.

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    One of those that I just knew would get released sooner or later.

I'm going to have a good think before deciding on this one...I'm veering towards how Michael feels.