• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Appearently they've already blown threw 3,000 copies so now people have to wait until they get more back in stock.

I knew that even at the high amount pressed, which I am guessing falls around 6,000, it would go quickly. But damn.

not surprising, because it IS or WAS one of the most requested scores ever
    I just hope the people that wanted it all this time get their release, including little old me smile

Indeed, it's very justified, everybody wanted this for SOOOOOOOOOO long and it's a very well-known and successful score by a very well known composer, no surprise. The ridiculous is when scores that nobody has heard of before or even worst, some times composers that aren't really known, selling like crazy just for the limited edition status! It's guaranteed that more than half of those won't ever be played more than once. People can be soooooo stupid sometimes. wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. If it's still available next week, I am getting it. I don't have any money right now I will hardly survive this month.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. PawelStroinski wrote
    If it's still available next week, I am getting it. I don't have any money right now I will hardly survive this month.

request it as a birthday present wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. Too late lol

And I got memory expansion to my laptop which lets me rejoice Windows 7.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Too late lol

And I got memory expansion to my laptop which lets me rejoice Windows 7.

I have been running them for long now, from the rtm version to the final ultimate one, i am very, very pleased.
  4. I have Home Premium, I am a bit worried at the relative lack of updates though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What do you mean lack of updates? Mine updates normally but generally speaking, 7 - till now at least, seems to have way less holes and problems that need to be fixed via updates.
  5. Except a bout of updates after install and one update today, all that I got is some date thing today.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No worries. The version of windows you have, how old is the DVD? If it's brand new, it's logical, it has most of the updates integrated.
  6. I got it this month.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    That's why smile Click start - type "check for windows updates" press enter. Go the the up-left part of the pop-up window, and click "re-check for updates" or something like that, does it work? Can it get connected and tell you if you need updates or not?
  7. It tells me I don't. Still, it's a new system. I am used to the fact that most of the first updates deal moreso with memory leaks and things like that than anything else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Most updates are already integrated in your one-month old windows disc. No worries, after all as i told you before win7 has a much lower frequency of updates compared to older windows' version. Relax and enjoy it!
  8. Anthony wrote
    Good job I'm waiting until Christmas, but damn. sad

Somehow I got a feeling it won't be there come that time.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Look who's the pessimist.
  9. Silvestri's new site, AlanSilvestri.info, is reporting he has been hired to score the uneeded and bound to be crappy film "The A-Team".

If this score is anywhere near as good as his military action music in "Sgt. Bilko", count me in for this score!
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2009
    Thank you for my new signature! smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  10. Well, correct the spelling error I made, and have at it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Not a bit of it!
    I like it just the way it was! smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  11. Accidental, like dropping a cookie on the floor? You got strange ways, mister.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    justin boggan wrote
    Accidental, like dropping a cookie on the floor?

Doesn't make it less funny!

You got strange ways, mister.

Truth, 't has been remarked upon before. sad
    But I gotta be me! cool
  12. Well, like one of my favorite comedians says:

"You can't love anybody until you love yourself, and I've had a crush on me since I was 14!"
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    applause

(At a guess: Rodney Dangerfield?)
  13. (Robert Schimmel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oK__EzTXPw [STARTS 2:05 in, the rutine])
  14. justin boggan wrote
    Silvestri's new site, AlanSilvestri.info, is reporting he has been hired to score the uneeded and bound to be crappy film "The A-Team".

at least it could be fun, better than Tyler on that one dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2009
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    Silvestri's new site, AlanSilvestri.info, is reporting he has been hired to score the uneeded and bound to be crappy film "The A-Team".

Not a lot better, if it's another GI Joe.
  15. Southall wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    justin boggan wrote

for me, GI Joe remains fun, despite how generic it sounds like
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009
    Southall wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    justin boggan wrote

Indeed! GI Joe is pants! One of the most uninspired, UGLY scores Silvestri has written in a long, LONG time!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    Southall wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    justin boggan wrote

Indeed! GI Joe is pants! One of the most uninspired, UGLY scores Silvestri has written in a long, LONG time!

-Erik-

Indeed. Seriously people, if Tyler Bates or Haslinger wrote that crap we would be shooting them. The score is unbearable.
  16. Christodoulides wrote
    Indeed. Seriously people, if Tyler Bates or Haslinger wrote that crap we would be shooting them. The score is unbearable.

I wouldn't shoot Bates tongue