• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011
    Erik Woods wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Looking ahead to 1996 (already) I think this may be a battle of two scores from the same composer.

ID4 > The rest!

-Erik-

C'mon Erik, no sitting on the fence, you've got TWO of those 1995 scores in your top 10 so what's it going to be?

CUTTHROAT ISLAND v BRAVEHEART

I'm sitting back to watch you fight with yourself wink

popcorn
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Good call, Tim. So, Erik, what's it going to be?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011 edited
    Nothing in 1996 comes close to the brilliance, power, and good ole fashion fun of Arnold's Grammy Award winning effort! NOTHING!

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011
    yeah

wink

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Looking ahead to 1996 (already) I think this may be a battle of two scores from the same composer.

ID4 > The rest!

-Erik-

C'mon Erik, no sitting on the fence, you've got TWO of those 1995 scores in your top 10 so what's it going to be?

popcorn

CutThroat over Braveheart! CutThroat is my number 3 score of all time. I think Braveheart is number 6 or 7.

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2011
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

ID4 > The rest!

-Erik-

popcorn

CutThroat over Braveheart! CutThroat is my number 3 score of all time. I think Braveheart is number 6 or 7.

-Erik-

screws up bag of empty popcorn and tosses it over shoulder at lack of good fight slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Both are good scores.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2011 edited
    Erik Woods wrote
    Nothing in 1996 comes close to the brilliance, power, and good ole fashion fun of Arnold's Grammy Award winning effort! NOTHING!

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Erik-

1996 was a big dip compared to the previous year but there's a few good and even great scores ( none of them by Arnold...FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ), I'll say no more and wait until Alan is ready to reveal his next choice.
  2. In 1995, for me it's Braveheart at #1, Cutthroat at #2. There were so many great scores that year. I'm also going to give a shoutout to Horner's Balto and Wiseman's Haunted, two other scores that I enjoyed that haven't been mentioned yet.

I'll settle this 1996 dispute. Independence Day is the best score from that year...Opinion!!!!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    christopher wrote
    In 1995, for me it's Braveheart at #1, Cutthroat at #2. There were so many great scores that year. I'm also going to give a shoutout to Horner's Balto and Wiseman's Haunted, two other scores that I enjoyed that haven't been mentioned yet.

I'll settle this 1996 dispute. Independence Day is the best score from that year...Opinion!!!!!!!!!!

You really shouldn't take people shouting FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too seriously wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    christopher wrote

No, it's a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, most people's options are wrong. wink

-Erik-
  3. In my opinion Erik, nine times out of ten your facts are incorrect.
    wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Unlike mine which are ALWAYS correct....... FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    lol But when I'm right boy am I ever right!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    Erik Woods wrote
    lol But when I'm right boy am I ever right!

-Erik-

Now, do you mean

"But when I'm right boy, am I ever right!" or "But when I'm right, boy am I ever right!"

The careful use of punctuation could make a big difference to my response! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Here's a fact... my grammer <-- (done on purpose) is never correct!

-Erik-
  4. Or your spelling. wink
  5. Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

It's all fine unless you pull off a Justin Boggan!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm working on a review of something from 1940
  6. Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

Damn! You got me! shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Nah - You caught onto the inside joke before anyone else.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2011
    Erik Woods wrote
    Nah - You caught onto the inside joke before anyone else.

-Erik-

Don't get it confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2011 edited
    Instead of saying that BOTH my grammar and spelling sucks I decided to say - "my grammer is never correct!"
    - spelling grammar incorrectly.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2011
    Now I get it
  7. chrisburnett wrote
    some movies are also my favorite from your list.

That's encouraging! I have found this a lot: some are obvious choices for inclusion, others have a more personal side to them and may not be anyone else's choice!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2011
    When can we expect 1996 Alan?

Oh, and welcome Chris beer
  8. Timmer wrote
    When can we expect 1996 Alan?

Oh, and welcome Chris beer

As soon as possible!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2011
    Good luck, it's a pretty poor year.

battons down the hatches to stop Erik's size 11's stomping on my head
  9. Timmer wrote
    Good luck, it's a pretty poor year.

You are joking right?

I think that 1996 is a pretty strong year - and not because of any of the blockbuster scores that were around.