• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Me and my brother are selling these one of kind items (well some are). Mind you the price is the minimum starting price, so if you want to bid, please do. I do ship internationally, accept Paypal, and am willing to ship without jewel cases to reduce shipping costs, but wrapped the best way for protection.

You can always ask how many cd's would result in combined shipping cost, with or without the cases. I'll try to answer as fast as I can, the action ends in 10 days counting from now.

http://shop.ebay.com/gillesg9727/m.html … amp;_rdc=1

Not sure if this link will show the goods through your eBay store but anyway if you're interested, make a bid, I won't sell these directly through the forum. I'm sure you understand. If this link doesn't work do a search of my username gillesg9727, near the bottom.

3 EURO
    DEMOLITION MAN (ELLIOT GOLDENTHAL) VARÈSE 1993
    GONE IN 60 SECONDS (TREVOR RABIN) VARÈSE 2000
    NATIONAL TREASURE (TREVOR RABIN) DISNEY 2004
    ROBOCOP (BASIL POLEDOURIS) VARÈSE 1987

5 EURO
    EXTREME PREJUDICE (JERRY GOLDSMITH) LA-LA LAND 2005
    GHOST (MAURICE JARRE) MILAN 1995
    GHOST RIDER (CHRISTOPHER YOUNG) VARÈSE 2007
    HOOK (JOHN WILLIAMS) SONY 1991
    LOST SEASON 2 (MICHAEL GIACCHINO) VARÈSE 2006
    MATCHSTICK MEN (HANS ZIMMER) VARÈSE 2003
    MULAN (JERRY GOLDSMITH) DISNEY 1998
    S.W.A.T. - SWAT (ELLIOT GOLDENTHAL) VARÈSE 2003
    SAHARA (CLINT MANSELL) RYKODISC 2005
    STAR TREK II (JAMES HORNER) GNP CRESCENDO 1982

8 EURO
    FILM MUSIC OF HANS ZIMMER (COMPILATION) SILVA 2007
    SPECIES (CHRISTOPHER YOUNG) INTRADA 2008
    TWILIGHT ZONE: THE MOVIE (JERRY GOLDSMITH) FSM 2009

10 EURO
    EXODUS (ERNEST GOLD) TADLOW 2009
    HARRY AND THE HENDERSONS (BRUCE BROUGHTON) INTRADA 2007

12 EURO
    BANDOLERO! (JERRY GOLDSMITH) INTRADA 2004
    INNERSPACE (JERRY GOLDSMITH) LA-LA LAND 2009 <SEALED>
    ONE LITTLE INDIAN (JERRY GOLDSMITH) INTRADA 2009
    STAR TREK III (JAMES HORNER) GNP CRESCENDO 1982
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010
    Hmmmm...I almost never use eBay for actual bidding auctions. I generally only buy when there's a "buy now" option. I have neither the time nor the patience to wait these auctions out, so I'll stay out. smile

Nevertheless, good luck, Gilles! Hope you get a good price for them.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. You can always come back at around 20 minutes before closing time to make some last minute decision. tongue

They're all ending at the same time anyway.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  3. update, 4 days to go wink

http://shop.ebay.com/gillesg9727/m.html … amp;_rdc=1
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. About a day to go, guys and girls.
  5. Ok final bump. For anyone even remotely interested, less than an hour remains until bids close.

Link is found in Thomas' post above mine.
  6. I have another ebay sale going on right now, for those interested:

LINK
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011
    Nice batch. Unfortunately, I can't afford any more CD's at this point in time. But I'm surprised that ebay calculates $11 shipping from Belgium to Norway!! shocked
    I am extremely serious.
  7. That's my doing (7 € for Europe, 8 € rest of the world), I wanted to make sure that it wasn't like the previous sale where I forgot to take Paypal fees into account, so all of that is now included in the shipping cost. But you can get up to 3 albums for the same cost. And I only send with the jewel cases this time round.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011 edited
    I wasn't aware that paypal charges fees for RECEIVING money as well?

I've been using them for many years, but always thought I paid fees only when I transferred funds to my actual bank account.
    I am extremely serious.
  8. Yes, the fee depends on the amount that is being sent to me.