• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. plindboe wrote
    All the TSFH tracks on that album are from previous TSFH albums. None of them were made specifically for the documentary.

Peter smile

Cheers, that's exactly what I wanted to know!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2011
    wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2012
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2012
    plindboe wrote
    Interesting article.

Peter smile

Indeed. Never knew about the cost of licensing a track until now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2012
    Hi there, I just joined this and i am a massive fan of TSFH, and Thomas Bergersen. i just read all your comments since the thread was started years ago. I only came across them last year and since then i have met some interesting people who are also fans , from all over the world. It is great to find people who have the same passion and you can talk about it.
    There was this list with TSFH songs and where they were used:
    I can just add one there: Hypnotica was the trailer music for "The sanctuary" with Amanda Tapping.

It is great to find as much information as possible from my favourite composers, hence i like reading everything everybody writes.

Ute
    •  
      CommentAuthorlp
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2012
    utelark wrote
    Hi there, I just joined this and i am a massive fan of TSFH, and Thomas Bergersen. i just read all your comments since the thread was started years ago. I only came across them last year and since then i have met some interesting people who are also fans , from all over the world. It is great to find people who have the same passion and you can talk about it.
    There was this list with TSFH songs and where they were used:
    I can just add one there: Hypnotica was the trailer music for "The sanctuary" with Amanda Tapping.

It is great to find as much information as possible from my favourite composers, hence i like reading everything everybody writes.

Ute

Welcome to the board. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the off-topic conversations in all topics
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2012
    Thanks, I am starting to find my way round here and , well there are so many topics, lots to read.
    I keep losing the conversations......but found the bookmark line now!

So here one of my favourites from TSFH to enjoy for every one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkEY9wY … plpp_video
    smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2012
    Even WITH the bookmark option, conversations tend to get a little lost around here.
    Speaking of Lost having been scored by Michael Giacchino, is Christopher Lennertz Starhawk any good?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2012
    MT shows all the symptoms of having ADHD. It's part of its charm, but until you get used to it, it's easy to get lost.

Anyway, nice profile, Ute.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    Thanks Peter kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2012 edited
    Welcome! wave

I'm the God around here. I like Looza ACE.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    Hi, good to know who is in charge! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2012
    GOOD NEWS, Two steps from Heaven is being released this week, hopefully it is for piblic use, otherwise we still have to wait 4 - 5 month. I am all excited! lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2012
    Great news! Have been looking forward to that one.

Peter cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2012
    Yeah, really hope it's a public release. Their 3 other (public) albums have been fantastic!
  2. looking forward to it
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2012
    Anybody watching the Euro 2012 Championship in football (soccer)? They play "Heart of Courage" at every game when the players walk in... pretty cool smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2012
    It is great to hear good music when they walk on, i love it. ....and Germany has won already twice, sorry just had to mention that.
    The new album "Two Steps From Heaven" is out but not for the public. sad
    Hopefully in 4 to 5 month out on extreme music.
    but here is a preview and it is awesome, I cannot wait to hear the whole album.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqHHsGX … plpp_video
    check it out lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2012
    utelark wrote
    It is great to hear good music when they walk on, i love it. ....and Germany has won already twice, sorry just had to mention that.

Enjoy it while you can. We'll beat you mercilessly on sunday. moon

utelark wrote
    The new album "Two Steps From Heaven" is out but not for the public. sad
    Hopefully in 4 to 5 month out on extreme music.
    but here is a preview and it is awesome, I cannot wait to hear the whole album.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqHHsGX … plpp_video
    check it out lick

Sounds great. I'm sure it will leak online before long. Their other albums don't have to be out long before they are uploaded on youtube, and other places.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    I really do hope it leaks out before.......
    and with the football......hmmm we'll see, we are in good form! wink beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    plindboe wrote
    utelark wrote

Enjoy it while you can. We'll beat you mercilessly on sunday. moon

Hell yeah! If Bendtner can keep his trousers on smile But the Germans look strong, though...
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2012
    Hehe, we'll see. We've beaten the germans before. *cough* final *cough* '92 *cough*

Anyway, I worship this track.

Peter love
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2012
    Well Peter, let's see what happens on Sunday, .......Heart of courage to walk on the stadium.....anything can happen.
    As I keep hearing that England beat Germany 1966, yes they never let me forget that, guess that is their only triumph, and now the Danish beat us in 1992.......well we are now in 2012.......things change...you know!
    Still hope Germany wins.....haha, not that i am terribly bothered, i am not very interested in football, just the results and it seems to be the only time that i am a bit patriotic, its nice to have a beer with my English friends when we do play against each other, quite fun!

And yes i love that track too! Thanks

Ute punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2012
    Indeed, 1992 is all we've got. cry So allow me to brag about it once in a while. wink

Anyway, I haven't been into football yet for a while either, but I've started following it this time. Will be an exciting match I'm sure.

Peter wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2012
    Peter, I guess 1992 is still all you've got.......sorry... but we, ehm they have done it again!
    So keep bragging about the old times. Cheers
    kiss beer punk wave spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2012 edited
    sadsadsadsadsadcrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrysadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad...I feel better now. smile

We'll obliterate you in the 2014 World Cup! That's a promise!bhangra

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2012
    Will be looking forward, hahaha to 2014! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2012
    So i see the topic has derailed into Euro and football talk, well anything better that the duo's music i suppose wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorutelark
    Well, Germany won again and I think on the next game they should play "To Glory" from Two steps from Hell, when they go on the pitch!
    Sorry guys, when Germany wins in football, that is the only time I feel patriotic! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    So, Greece are out of the Euro then. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt