• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. So Dennis Hopper has less than a month to live. Damn shame. He is a fine character actor.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010
    DreamTheater wrote
    So Dennis Hopper has less than a month to live. Damn shame. He is a fine character actor.

OK, but let's not start digging people down prematurely here.

For the record, he has prostate cancer, which is one of more benign cancer types. My grandfather was diagnosed with it 6-7 years ago, and he's still around at almost 85. So whatever you've read about doctor diagnoses, I suggest we hold the obituary.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Reports suggest it's entered his bones Thor and he isn't expected to last long.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Timmer wrote

Yep , I've read that too only yesterday .
    It has spread and entered his bones ... sad
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
  2. Timmer wrote

they say one month shame
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Whatever the amount of time he has left I hope he gets some quality time though I did read he is divorcing his wife.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Timmer wrote
    Whatever the amount of time he has left I hope he gets some quality time though I did read he is divorcing his wife.

indeed, he wants to make sure she doesn't run away with all his money

I sense a lot of love in that marriage
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Rebel With A Cause?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2010 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Whatever the amount of time he has left I hope he gets some quality time by divorcing his wife.

tongue

Sorry, that was quite tasteless but that's how I originally read it when I glanced.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I really shouldn't laugh, I really shouldn't laugh, I really shouldn't laugh, I really....
  4. No you shouldn't laugh Timmy <---- That enough to make you stop? tongue wink
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    One can only hope he'll cherish everyday
    listen to more classical music!
  5. RE: Alan's previous post. Sad news, Alan!
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010
    DreamTheater wrote
    No you shouldn't laugh Timmy <---- That enough to make you stop? tongue wink

Who d' fuck is Timmy?
  6. I'm sorry mate... It was a cheap shot and not worthy of repetition. shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Forgiven kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Timmer wrote
    DreamTheater wrote
    No you shouldn't laugh Timmy <---- That enough to make you stop? tongue wink

Who d' fuck is Timmy?

Isn't that the kid who played in Lassie ? biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2010 edited
    rolleyes Here's your coat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Timmer wrote
    rolleyes Here's your coat.

LOL wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    confused confused confused
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2010
    sdtom wrote

Total nonsense, move along Tom, nothing to see. wink
  7. Timmer wrote
    sdtom wrote

Total nonsense, move along Tom, nothing to see. wink

Exactly, let's keep this the one topic on MT to be entirely nonsense-free !!!

This is for serious discussion about people passing away after all. rolleyes
  8. Well someone has crossed over to the other side. Her house-cleaning days are over. sad

R.I.P. Zelda.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2010
    DreamTheater wrote
    Well someone has crossed over to the other side. Her house-cleaning days are over. sad

R.I.P. Zelda.

She was lovely in Poltergeist ...
    Sad news indeed ... sad
  9. DreamTheater wrote
    Well someone has crossed over to the other side. Her house-cleaning days are over. sad

R.I.P. Zelda.

ow, sad news indeed
    she was soooo good in that film, I'm sure she will be remembered solely by that role
  10. Whenever someone dies and I rewatch the film that person played a part in, I can never look at it the same way again. When I'll watch Poltergeist for the umpteenth time it'll be very different.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2010
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2010
    Salinger was a major contributor in the writing field in the 20th century
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2010 edited
    Talk about 'the show must go on', I found this very moving

Johnny Dankworth

Most Brits of a certain age will mostly remember him for this theme tune Tomorrows World
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2010
    Timmer wrote
    Talk about 'the show must go on', I found this very moving

Johnny Dankworth

Most Brits of a certain age will mostly remember him for this theme tune Tomorrows World

Was he married to Cleo Laine?