• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. It's not on Netflix Germany, but Amazon Prime Video has it. It's six 90 min episodes, is that the uncut version? sadly, it's just the German-dubbed version, not the original. Even the german BluRay doesn't have the original language. That's a shame.

But there's a british DVD which features the swedish version with english subtitles. I'll put that on my wishlist.

Thx for the info.
  2. Six times 90 minutes. Yes, I saw it as 3 times 180.

In general dubbing sucks. The Blu-ray or dvd or stream should always include the original language track.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2017
    At age 83, Barry Norman died tonight.
    Having spent many a late night in the eighties and nineties watching his show, he'll ALWAYS be the face of Film <YY> to me.

I'm feeling quite melancholy now. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2017 edited
    Awww. Loved Barry Norman, even though he mostly dissed main stream films and would big up anything Woody Allen or French language "foreign" films.

"and why not?" His catchphrase which apparently he never actually said but was made famous by his Spitting Image puppet.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. I remember the name, but had to look up what he looks like. I may have seen that TV show a few times back then.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  4. No recollection of the man. But I had to think of James Bond immediately. smile
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  5. That'd be Monty Norman.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  6. PawelStroinski wrote
    That'd be Monty Norman.

...and John Barry. wink
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2017
    A now George A. Romero is gone :-(

RIP.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/mo … story.html
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2017
    Martin Landau too.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  7. Yes, Commander John Koenig of Space 1999. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2017
    Oh gosh. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  8. Timmer wrote
    Martin Landau too.

Loved his character in Entourage, catchphrase included.

R.I.P.
  9. Jeanne Moreau (1928-2017)

One of the big stars of the French Novel Vague film has died 89 years old.
  10. Sam Shepard (1943-2017)

The American actor died 73 years old. I loved him in Steel Magnolias and Homo Faber.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2017
    Jeez.
    sad
  11. The Right Stuff. Which I should re-watch someday. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2017
    Captain Future wrote
    Sam Shepard (1943-2017)

The American actor died 73 years old. I loved him in Steel Magnolias and Homo Faber.

saw him many times; fine actor
    listen to more classical music!
  12. And apparently a noted dramatist and writer of screen plays. I didn't know that.
  13. Daniel Licht. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2017
    Aw jeez. slant At only 60!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2017
    That's horrible news. Some kind of aggressive cancer i heard...very sad.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2017
    Such a fabulous guitarist, just check this out...

Glen Campbell

One of Glen Campbell's biggest influences was Django Reinhardt and you can hear it in some of these clips.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2017
    For whatever reason I remember his singing of By the Time I Get To Phoenix. Family has dealt with his disease.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2017
    Bruce Forsyth!

Didn't he do well?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I saw him when he did Glastonbury a few years back, brilliant old pro.

Nice to see him, to see him nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Jeez, Brucie.
    We're getting old, lads... <maudlin'> < sad> <port>
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Amazed to discover as a result of this news that Rosemary Ford, Brucie's companion on The Generation Game when it relaunched ("What's on the board, Miss Ford?") is married to the actor Robert Lindsay.
  14. Jerry Lewis (1926 – 2017)
  15. Got to say -- I've never found Jerry Lewis funny. I thought he was painful at best to watch.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.