• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010
    Reposting from Filmtracks:

After several frustrating hours, I have now identified what went wrong (I think). It appears that on June 2, approximately 4,000 websites hosted by Network Solutions (my provider) were listed by Google as containing malicious content. It seems to be a Google bug relating to a specific Network Solutions IP address. There was no malicious content. Annoyingly, I have to manually request that Google un-blacklist me, which I have done - they should do so within an hour (unless they check and there is a genuine bit of malware, but I've done a lot of searching and not found any).

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Erik Woods wrote
    Nautilus wrote
    Panthera wrote
    Why are some reviews on the main page and some on the capsule page? I'd prefer all reviews in the same place.

Because Southall has additional reviewers.

James wanted a place to write shorter, 2 paragraph reviews hence the capsule page on Wordpress.

The bigger releases are still reviewed on his main page.

Hopefully, James will migrate all of this on one page.

-Erik-

That is precisely what I would like to do, but to be honest I have no idea how I would do it (in particular, in terms of integrating all the existing content). Any web-savvy people who may be able to offer advice, it would be very gratefully received.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Way to go google for fucking it up; i am eager to see if their so-advertised open source free operating system (if it ever actually comes out) is going to be as bug-free and fast as they suggest.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The bigger the company gets the more annoying they can become.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    True.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.