• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010 edited
    So, here we are again! Another great opportunity for the Netherlands to beat the competition and take home the World Cup. I'm ready...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010
    England's time has come, it's as good as ours this year.

no, I don't really believe that.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I hope everything goes as planned, without terrorist attacks and hate, and that it is over as soon as possible.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    What's a world cup?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    What's a world cup?

It's what Wayne Rooney would be if he had looks.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    What's a world cup?

THIS is a world cup.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote
    What's a world cup?

THIS is a world cup.

In that case I sure hope we win.

Go England! Right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Go where?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's a great opportunity for beers with the guys and pizzas, that's why it interests me a bit. smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    And a fantastic opportunity to go out and showcasing my soft and liberal side watching Sex And The City 2 in a cinema utterly devoid of men! punk
    (Unless it's one of those man-eating films, in which case the only action I'll liable to get is a lynching party)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Couldn't care less. I just want it to finish ASAP so that I don't have to know about the World Cup every single time I turn on the TV.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    It's a great opportunity for beers with the guys and pizzas, that's why it interests me a bit. smile

Indeed! I'm looking forward to it, I'm not a footie fan but I do enjoy World cup and the Euro games.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeap, good ol company and very loud.
  1. Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote
    What's a world cup?

THIS is a world cup.

I was thinking about another kind of cup. Don't tell me I was the only one?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I just couldn't find a safe-for-work picture, is all....
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DreamTheater wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Steven wrote
    What's a world cup?

THIS is a world cup.

I was thinking about another kind of cup. Don't tell me I was the only one?

:sigh:
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010 edited
    Fuck,, the one with the 2 girls thingy? I don't even dare clicking on that link freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Two girls thingy? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You.don't.even.want.to.know.
  2. Oh it's disgusting allright. vomit

Is that enough to peak your interest M?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    :shrug:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about (nor does it really peak my interest, to be honest).
  3. Well stay away from it then. I kinda wish I never layed eyes upon that clip. Seriously !!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    If you can tell me what it actually is that I should stay away from rather than making vague allusions, I'll make sure to do so!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It didn't bother me as much 'cause i've seen hordes of shocking stuff in the net these years but yeah, it's gross, most disgusting thing i've ever seen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yeah, it's hot.
  4. Not shocking at all to learn you liked it Steven.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ehm....anyway.

I'm looking forward to the World Cup immensely, as I always do, even though Norway failed to qualify for this one.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    It didn't bother me as much 'cause i've seen hordes of shocking stuff in the net these years but yeah, it's gross, most disgusting thing i've ever seen.

What. Is. It.
  5. Thor wrote
    I'm looking forward to the World Cup immensely, as I always do, even though Norway failed to qualify for this one.

Me too. BTW, Scotland failed to qualify.

I've got Algeria in the work's so I'm looking forward to the England v Algeria tie!

One of the best things about the World Cup is Excel World Cup 2010 Schedule!! You fill in the scores - and it sort things out automatically!!

punk
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

What. Is. It.

Far more entertaining than watching overpaid nancy boys kick around a spherical object year in year out never being able to decide just who is the best team.