• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2010
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    It didn't bother me as much 'cause i've seen hordes of shocking stuff in the net these years but yeah, it's gross, most disgusting thing i've ever seen.

What. Is. It.

Far more entertaining than watching overpaid nancy boys kick around a spherical object year in year out never being able to decide just who is the best team.

Hehe as a Brit i don't expect you to actually mean that, although it has some substance in it wink I am not into football but i admit i enjoy it sparsely, especially during such big organizations with major teams. Spectacle, beers and pizzas. Nothing can go wrong.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Joep wrote
    So, here we are again! Another great opportunity for the Netherlands to beat the competition and take home the World Cup. I'm ready...

the dutch always say that, and will fail to win this cup again

even though, it is one of the favourites, my bet is on Argentina (which has the most creative offensive line of all), come on Messi and Aguero shocked
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    It didn't bother me as much 'cause i've seen hordes of shocking stuff in the net these years but yeah, it's gross, most disgusting thing i've ever seen.

What. Is. It.

Far more entertaining than watching overpaid nancy boys kick around a spherical object year in year out never being able to decide just who is the best team.

Hehe as a Brit i don't expect you to actually mean that, although it has some substance in it wink

I mean every word of it. I've never been interested in football, never will be.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Good on you, Steven beer

As I said, I love the big events but otherwish...meh!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I'm a kinda football nut...I love to play it for real, watch it on telly, even play it with buddies on the Playstation (FIFA). Although my knowledge and passion has faded over the years. It's mostly stuck in the 90's now.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I am like Timmer, in for the major organizations and the company mostly. But during the rest of the year(s) i don't bother, except for the major champions' league matches, euro and world cup that is, during their final stages.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2010
    a world cup has to do with hockey as far as Erik is concerned
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    a world cup has to do with hockey as far as Erik is concerned

There's no such thing as far as I'm concerned.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Who else couldn't care less about the World Cup?

Yeaahhhh meee!
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    I am like Timmer, in for the major organizations and the company mostly. But during the rest of the year(s) i don't bother...

That really sums it up for me as well.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Anthony wrote
    Who else couldn't care less about the World Cup?

Yeaahhhh meee!

This image sums it up.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  4. What's behind Anyone But England?

"As the World Cup kicks off, many football fans from the UK's celtic nations say they will support ABE - Anyone But England. Why does this inflame so much passion on both sides?..."

An interesting article.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010
    Anybody watched the opening ceremony? What was the music they played during the air show? Sounded a lot like a Hans Zimmer/Remote Control-kinda-thing...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Opening ceremony?
    Wasn't that the lovely Shakira? love

(Wrong thread. I know. shame )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    No, I meant the opening ceremony today, 2 hours before the opening match.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Lebo M was supposed to produce the ceremony, but he had trouble with the committee (http://www.sundayworld.co.za/News/Artic … id=1133268), and I don't know whether he completely left the project or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwzjQLcU7SY

This is only one thing I'm interested on World Cup tongue
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I do know the official World Cup anthem song was co-composed by Indian composers Salim and Sulaiman Merchant. cool
    • CommentAuthorPanthera
    The entire Listen Up! The Official 2010 Fifa World Cup Album is very enjoyable.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    You're only interested in the world cup 'cause an ex-MEdia Venture favorite South-african artist was supposed to have had something to do with the opening ceremony and which never actually happened?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Sounds reasonable to me.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2010
    Ouch! Too bad about Greece just now, D, but it was a fair result. South Korea was by far the better team, even though you had a couple of good chances in the second half.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No worries mate, Greece's team is useless. I watch it for the bigger teams.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yeah, looking forward to Argentina-Nigeria in a few minutes!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Go Nigeria punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2010
    Haven't watched any of it
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I did hear on the radio that the US tied the Brit's. Are they bad this year?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThomas
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2010 edited
    England and its goalkeepers... dizzy
  5. Thomas wrote
    England and its goalkeepers... dizzy

a mistake that can happen to anyone, sadly for Green (the goaltender of England) it happened on a World Cup

anyway, if Heskey scored that enormous chance, Green's fault wouldn't be so dramatized, for me, Heskey's equally responsible for the draw
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  6. I wonder if Green has any Scottish relations? Scotland and poor goalkeeping performances used to go hand-in-hand. Not so much now as Scotland very rarely makes it into any competition final stages.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm glad for the US. Our goalkeeper was pretty good