• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2010
    He was better than ours.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    So, er, did we win?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    So, er, did we win?

Coat.

------>
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think Brazil should win.

What do you mean I'm in the wrong thread?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I think Brazil should win.

What do you mean I'm in the wrong thread?

I Timmer can confirm you are in the right thread cool
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2010
    2-0 for the Dutch. Not the best match, but we've got our three points in the pocket.
    •  
      CommentAuthorArtworks
    The Dutch were MEGA favorites. Nobody in Denmark really expected the team to win against Holland. It turned out to be a very equal first half, and at halftime I had a really good feeling. But a catastrophic second half... an own-goal after 45 seconds... D'OH! Oh well, we just have to beat Cameroun and Japan then... smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    This isn't the forte of the US as far as sports goes so whatever they do is fine by me
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, you wouldn't think it, considering the nigh euphoric reaction in the US tabloids (with one of the oddest headlines ever. I'm still not entirely convinced this wasn't photoshopped...)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Believe me when I tell you the National Football League is #1 by a huge margin. Erik will back me up on that one.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Martijn wrote
    Well, you wouldn't think it, considering the nigh euphoric reaction in the US tabloids (with one of the oddest headlines ever. I'm still not entirely convinced this wasn't photoshopped...)

Ha, ha...it must be photoshopped. Well are the Americans ignorant when it comes to football, but hopefully not THAT ignorant! :D
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2010
    Greece's first win!!!!!! bounce
    Ela re Elladara, trelane mas!!!!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Over whom?

(Apparently I have Greek neighbours close by: there's vuvuzelas going off. angry :deaf:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2010 edited
    Nigeria. Greek neighbours?! They must be partying! Go over there and say hi! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Say hi? angry I'll tell them to shut the bloody bouzouki up!

Nigeria, eh?
    I guess the whole Nigerian team was too busy trying to get the Greeks to send them laptops and cell phones through UPS to actually stop to play football then?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Funny....very funny... Your witty comment has swept me of my feet. christmas_smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ahhhhhh. biggrin Football and national pride.

There's nothing quite like like it.

Except maybe having your eyes being devoured by fire ants.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...or indeed a woman scorned. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    You don't say... slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    OK, OK. I'm sorry.
    Greece thoroughly deserved a win over contender Nigeria.

I look greatly forward to epic achievements against next challenger Andorra.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn you irritate me! Go drink some port!

By the way the next challenger is Argentina.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    Martijn you irritate me!

Over a game? confused

Well, apparently it's a big deal, so best of luck with Argentina.

Me, I prefer port over football any old time of the day.
    (But then I've made that abundantly clear many times)
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Come on I'm kidding! Would I be irritated over a game?! You know me better!! kiss
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I have learned through great pains and endurance NEVER to second-guess an annoyed woman, seemingly or no! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Here's the funny deal with Greece. Last week, everyone - common people and the media, was calling the players useless old and over-payed hacks that should do us a favor and go home and the coach a should-be-retired all man of glories past and no present; now at the media and in the streets, they're Gods.

Yeap, this is how fucked up we are wink

Go Greece btw, for their win although the opponent was fairly easy and got a red card as well, were playing with only 10 players.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    I have learned through great pains and endurance NEVER to second-guess an annoyed woman, seemingly or no! wink

Good Man. You'll ace at the 'how to date women' topic; go over there and teach people how to get laid now smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...do I have to give... The Talk? freezing
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah with the fluffy details about the horny bees and the all-giving flowers thingy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Here's the funny deal with Greece. Last week, everyone - common people and the media, was calling the players useless old and over-payed hacks that should do us a favor and go home and the coach a should-be-retired all man of glories past and no present; now at the media and in the streets, they're Gods.

Exactly the opposite that happened in Spain. Last week Spain had already won the world cup. After they lost against Switzerland, they are a bunch of loosers.

Not that I care about it really; for me, the sooner Spain is eliminated the better.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Same here to tell you the truth; we don't deserve it; after the financial broke down this year we've ended up a bunch of whiny misery-driven small people who blame everything and everyone but ourselves. You can't unleash all your spite on someone the one minute and next minute lay down on your knees and wash his feet like he's a God and yell in screams and sing the national anthem in the streets (!). That means, at least to me, that our every-day culture and way we deal with things is pretty fucked up.