• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010 edited
    Next to the kazoo, which every person that meets the God of this forum, gets for free, there were some ideas for other gadgets too.

My sister works in a company that does all sorts of printing, and so, they also do tshirts and caps and such. I asked the price for 15 unisex tshirts (just to get an idea) with the logo in front right. It'd come around 14EUR per tshirt. A cap would be around 16.

Is anyone interested in this, or should I let the idea pass. I don't know if there are cheaper alternatives though, so be sure to let me know as well.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010 edited
    I'd pay for a black cap with the logo in white.

Failing that, MainTitles vuvuzelas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010
    Personalised condom packaging that says "Courtesy of The Women Advice Thread"?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    "A *Different* Kind of Condom"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I might get one t-shirt too as long as we see a preview first and there's paypal involved wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010 edited
    Shouldn't such condoms simply read "SCORE!"?

I'll pass on apparel (t-shirts sadly tend to look horrid on me -I really should work out more-, and I haven't worn a cap since I was 17, I think), but I'd still like an MT coffee mug.
    Andy promised a ScoreReviews one several geological eras ago, but it never transpired. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010
    The coffee mug gets my vote
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    "SCORE!" courtesy of the women advice thread
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    My sister works in a company that does all sorts of printing, and so, they also do tshirts and caps and such. I asked the price for 15 unisex tshirts (just to get an idea) with the logo in front right. It'd come around 14EUR per tshirt. A cap would be around 16.

My vote goes for a MT t-shirt!

Anthony wrote
    Failing that, MainTitles vuvuzelas

I might ask if we could perform during the intermission of the symphonic concert. 'The Maintitles Vuvuzela Band - World Tour'.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Too much variety. Will get more expensive. I'll see if I can set up a CafePress or variant shop somewhere.

We can (and shall) have a kazoo concert though! (and Anthony will participate this time angry )
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    CafePress has to do with coffee? lick

I am NOT an addict.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Bregt wrote
    We can (and shall) have a kazoo concert though! (and Anthony will participate this time angry )

Maybe an unplugged concert in a smaller place? The hotel seems fine to me tongue
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I really think the mug makes more sense. I don't think you have to have that many made.
    listen to more classical music!
  1. sdtom wrote
    I really think the mug makes more sense. I don't think you have to have that many made.

People could make their own mugs/T-shirts/jigsaws, etc.

But I think I'd go for a T-shirt (depending on size range! shame ). It would go with my scorereviews.com T-shirt I have.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Shouldn't such condoms simply read "SCORE!"?

You've given me an idea of what could be given to the female members.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Only for the females? How about a male version of the same gadget? Nice by the way! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I don't think the males will appreciate a thong. Having tried them myself, there's just not enough support.

...what? uhm
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Oh! This is experience talking then... wink Actually I was wandering about the support thing. tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Oh alright, here's the male version.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    hug
    Damn! BREGT!!!! We need a hug smilie! Don't say I didn't try Steven!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Steven wrote
    Oh alright, here's the male version.

A bit restrained for you Steven?

'Shag me' I'd have thought? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, what's with the hugs and soft things like that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    lol
    • CommentAuthorTimmer

Cool cool How about 'Main' and 'Titles' put on two particular assets and change the l for an i biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'll take one of those please.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Hehe, now there's an idea.

I also made one that's just pure wrongness. Don't click it if you've just had breakfast. Also, don't click it if you haven't just had breakfast.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2474/moobgadget.jpg

Peter vomit
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Hahahah replace it with the famous Jack Nicholson man-boobs photo on the boat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Hehe, that could have worked. Jack is way cooler though.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I have a kazoo! :noise: