• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    Damn. Want one. When are those gorgeous maintitles' meetings going to move a bit to the East Mediterranean?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2010
    With the glorious weather we just experienced in Amsterdam?
    NEXT time.
    (And every single time after).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010
    plindboe wrote
    Hehe, now there's an idea.

I also made one that's just pure wrongness. Don't click it if you've just had breakfast. Also, don't click it if you haven't just had breakfast.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2474/moobgadget.jpg

Peter vomit

Cripes! So THAT'S the image I'll take to bed with me...cheers Pete slant
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    I warned you not to click it. biggrin

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    I like the kazoo! cheesy

And I enjoyed my Looza last night. lick

About the gadgets, I like coffee mug and stuff I'd actually use. One size T-shirt? That won't look very charming on me though. I don't wear caps either. I do wear ladies' singlets. That would be nice for a meeting.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2015 edited
    I don't know if you know, but it's important you know that Bear McCreary needed his MainTitles kazoo again... This instrument seems to solve quite a few problems for many people. Go get it while it lasts..
    https://www.facebook.com/bearmccreary/p … nref=story

I was thinking of awarding Brian Tyler with this instrument as well...
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2015
    Thank you for this important news - I am pleased he still has it and it is still being used.

No, really, I am.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2015
    Martijn wrote
    I'd still like an MT coffee mug.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2021
    It's a shame that -- under Maintitles' heyday -- we didn't use Cailin's resources to better effect. I'm sure some great effects would have come out of it.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. That's true, online marketing and sales are now much bigger than before. But hey it's never too late for some nostalgia. Get the kazoos online Bregt, and tell them Bear McCreary uses them wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2021
    Martijn wrote
    Martijn wrote
    I'd still like an MT coffee mug.

Just thought I'd mention that.
  2. I would have had a blast making/designing things for us! Still hoping I can get a kazoo someday...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2021
    I'm not sure about the costs of sending a kazoo overseas, but I'm sure Bregt could sort something out for you. If he has more of those plastic kazoos lying about.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Ahh, that'd be sweet.

I was thinking I could design a Maintitles coffee mug. Want to brainstorm what would be on it? It could be just the logo or something else representative? Beer? JK But we could do print-on-demand. I could upload the file to Zazzle or something for some of us to order here in the US, and then send the same file to Thor or Thomas to upload to a print-on-demand place in Europe for everyone else to order through. Thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2021
    I have the logo somewhere in Illustrator Cailin. But to find it is a whole other question. :D
    Kazoo