• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJim
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010 edited
    If you’re already a subscriber of FSM Online, then you know how much great material has appeared in the magazine over the last five years. But up until now, the only way to get an idea of the wealth of information included in the magazine was to become a subscriber. Not anymore. We have now created a “free tour” of the magazine that can be accessed by subscribers and non-subscribers alike.

The tour highlights the full breadth of the magazine’s digital capabilities, including audio, video, and prose feature articles with some of the giants of film music:

• Interviews with recent Oscar-winner Michael Giacchino, Danny Elfman and Bruce Broughton
    • Career retrospectives of Thomas Newman and Golden Age legend Franz Waxman
    • The popular Score Restore! videos
    • Probing editorials and comprehensive reviews
    • And much more!

For $4.95 a month, subscribers not only get access to every online issue of the magazine, but every print issue of Film Score Monthly as well, dating back to the first newsletter in 1990. That’s 20 years worth of film music journalism and history, all in one site!

So check out the “free tour” and help us spread the word about the new features available at FSM Online. Just point your friends to FSMOnlineMag.com and tell them to click on Free Tour. And don’t forget, you can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter at http://www.facebook.com/fsmonlinemag and http://twitter.com/fsmonlinemag. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at jim@filmscoremonthly.com.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at FSM Online
    FilmScoreClickTrack.com - Tracking musical memories, one click at a time.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010
    Much appreciated Jim. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Can Jim or someone else fill me in on what exactly the "The popular Score Restore! videos" are and generally what video capabilities do you offer to your subscribers?

I am interested!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010 edited
    They restore the ORIGINAL cue to the scene where it might have been cut out or heavily edited.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    So we see the scene with the restored audio?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Yes

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nice. What other video features do the subscribed members get access to?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Saul Pincus' documentaries... wait... can't you just take the free tour and find out for yourself?

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2010
    investigate dude
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2017
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, we go as far as the Stokington roundabout...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    You could try and catch a cab from there?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn