• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2011
    Bregt wrote
    Tom, can you please check your mail or PM on MainTitles. wink

Will send you the articles Bregt. I've been somewhat busy.
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013
    The season got started last night with an offensive battle featuring 9 touchdown passes and over 100 passes thrown. Denver won 49-27.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2013
    My home team the Minnesota Vikings lost to Detroit 34-24. We had four turnovers and that is not the way to win football games.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2013
    My former home team the Chargers lost to Houston.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2013
    Yet another loss for the Vikings sad

This weekend they will be playing Pittsburgh in London. I'd be curious to know if this is being promoted at all.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2013
    I heard that Prince Charles was going to attend.
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2013
    There was an interesting piece on the radio last night about a team for London. I'll be curious to see the attendance and I hope that Minnesota gets their first victory.
    Tom
  1. sdtom wrote
    There was an interesting piece on the radio last night about a team for London. I'll be curious to see the attendance and I hope that Minnesota gets their first victory.
    Tom

I see that the Vikings did get their first win Tom. The game was aired live on one of the main TV channels here in the UK this evening. And the attendance was a near-sellout at 83,500.

Apparently there's another game to be held in London: Jacksonville Jaguars play San Francisco 49ers on 27 October.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2013
    There is talk here about a team for London.
    Tom