• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010
    YouTube and Ridley Scott gear up for 'Life in a Day' film

The global YouTube experiment 'Life in a Day' will see filmmakers Ridley Scott and Kevin Macdonald edit footage from the 24 hours of YouTube uploads that take place on 24 July

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/n … -film.html
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Ummm... I'm taking Liam to the Star Wars concert tomorrow afternoon... maybe I should film the days proceedings!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    YOU SHOULD!
    I'd LOVE to see his reaction to the different pieces!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010 edited
    Martijn wrote
    YOU SHOULD!

He is going to shit himself when he hears the main title. I'm tearing up just thinking about it! This is going to be the ultimate father/ son moment for me. Not only because I love Star Wars and that I get to share this concert with my boy but more to the fact that HE TOO loves this music as much as I do. He gets so giddy when ever he hears the main theme and The Imperial March... and he loves playing both on the piano.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. Erik Woods wrote
    Martijn wrote
    YOU SHOULD!

He is going to shit himself when he hears the main title. I'm tearing up just thinking about it! This is going to be the ultimate father/ son moment for me. Not only because I love Star Wars and that I get to share this concert with my boy but more to the fact that HE TOO loves this music as much as I do. He gets so giddy when ever he hears the main theme and The Imperial March... and he loves playing both on the piano.

-Erik-

Definitely film this day. I would love to see it.
    You might run into copyright infringement problems though, but heck, let Scott figure out how to deal with that.

Elin
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)