• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2010
    I think Tom was bringing to our attention that it is ready to order... and if you read through this thread you will see that some had no clue this was being released. Plus, any thread that sparks a Golden Age film music discussion is fine by me!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    I don't get it. The ARABIA recording from Tadlow has been known for months, if not a year. Is there anything extra with the news item above that was not previously known?

Well, I certainly didn't know about all the extra tracks, including the titles from Ressurection.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote
    I don't get it. The ARABIA recording from Tadlow has been known for months, if not a year. Is there anything extra with the news item above that was not previously known?

Well, I certainly didn't know about all the extra tracks, including the titles from Ressurection.

True. I just noticed the contents of the second disc. Quite interesting (even though I'm no big M. Jarre fan), I love the suites & themes approach!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Erik Woods wrote
    I think Tom was bringing to our attention that it is ready to order... and if you read through this thread you will see that some had no clue this was being released. Plus, any thread that sparks a Golden Age film music discussion is fine by me!

-Erik-

thanks Erik
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    This was a no-brainer. I don't usually order something so fast.
  1. "Spartacus" and "Lawrence of Arabia" in one year. Okay, let's cross our fingers for "The Ten Commandments" and "Conan the Barbarian" for 2011.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.