• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2011 edited
    I'm at work in an other country, but it feels there's nothing more important than Britain's royals today. It's an escape from real life I think? I think Kate is rather cute, pity she's so thin...

What music do they play?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2011 edited
    My Royal Ass, damn those Britons are weird.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2011
    See this photo. This is the worldwide reaction to this crap wink

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/apr20 … 398070.jpg
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    My Royal Ass, damn those Britons are weird.

Fuck! lol
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I actually ended up watching about 40 minutes of it, what is it with women? Mel isn't interested in the Royals at all but they have to see the dresses and stuff rolleyes Anyway, I have to admit that a shiver went down my spine when a beautifully rousing version of 'Jerusalem' was sung in the Abbey.

Eventually I persuaded Mel that World Championship Snooker was farrrr more important and switched the channel cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2011
    It's 2 am, and I don't feel one iota tired. It's been like that for the last few days now, which basically means that mornings don't exist anymore.

Anyone else got the 'nocturnal energies'?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfommes
    Yow!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    2:36 now. Better go to bed soon though as I have to get up at 8. slant Oh, and I have an hour of reading to do in the bed before I can go to sleep. slant

Peter slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2011 edited
    Thor wrote
    Anyone else got the 'nocturnal energies'?

Do nocturnal mosquitoes count? slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2012
    Ah....one of those nights again.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012 edited
    What a few calm days it has been. It's not sleepless, but sleepy MainTitles.

Is something dark coming!? shocked
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012
    Bregt wrote

Is something coming!? shocked

I agree. It's not usually a lot of activity here (compared to, say, FSM), but recently it's been this:

http://www.natuurgeluid.nl/sounds/chorapri.mp3
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Bregt wrote

Why? Did anyone use the proper name of Shakespeare's Scottish play?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. Which one would that be? Macbeth?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote

Yes. The end of the world. Later this year.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Which one would that be? Macbeth?

omg Now you did it! freezing
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2012
    Mein Gott...it's probably to early to post in this thread, but I foresee a most insomniac night, as I'm drunk as a skunk.
    I'll probably go and post some thorouhgly embarrassing things on Facebook.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Haven't gone to bed before 2 am for many days now.

Hey Martijn, I used to post silly things here when I came back from parties late at night, drunk as a skunk. I must say, however, that your syntax is far better than mine.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I honestly take an extensive effort to make sure that, in whatever way else I may embarass myself, it will NOT be grammatically or syntactically! By Thunder.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    However, I do have some trouble actually discerning the messages on the screen which seem utterly divorced from whatever I think I may be hammering out on my keyboard.

Aside from which the Simple Minds' Don't You Forget About Me is playing in the background, so I am reduced to a pathetic rubble of nostalgic liver distortion anyhow, which I guess is my cue to try and find my bed room. If only some kind soul would point me in the relatively proper direction...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2012
    Annnnd wide awake again since 4:30.
    Have a terrible time properly sleeping these days. And when I do, such DREAMS I have...like my mind has decided to pull open every single drawer in my subconscious simultaneously!

Urgh.
    Thank God for MP3 players.

Just listening to some radio plays and some vintage Beatles albums.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2012
    Martijn wrote
    Annnnd wide awake again since 4:30.
    Have a terrible time properly sleeping these days. And when I do, such DREAMS I have...like my mind has decided to pull open every single drawer in my subconscious simultaneously!

I had to take a double take just to make sure I didn't write this post! shocked

I'm all too familiar with insomnia and fucked up dreams... dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2012
    It's been pretty silent in maintitles today. After the Rome trip, I'm getting quite restless to travel again (pr. my updates in the event threads)....and there aren't that many interesting/active threads going on here or at FSM or at JWFAN either. I'm bored and too full to go to bed (had a late supper).

Amuse me, loafs!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    It's 3:40 am and I'm on the PC due to waking up an hour earlier. This is happening quite often. Too often now days! My sleeping patterns are screwed up for sure!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Come and join us on the right side of the world wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2012
    6 hours later than Timmer's post and I'm still up!

Rave on! punk
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nearly an hour later than yours and I'm still up. tongue biggrin beer
  2. Timmer wrote
    Nearly an hour later than yours and I'm still up. tongue biggrin beer

And two hours later I beat the both of you (it's past six AM local time here).

I had a birthday bash of a friend to attend, and ended up having a blast (someone giving me basically private salsa class, just after spending an hour talking to a couple of people about sex (don't ask, don't tell wink ).

All in all, I think this is one of the latest hours I have ever been up after just a small party. Well, and not being dead tired.

So I seemed it appropriate to come and post in this thread.

Yay.
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I bow to your stamina punk <-i think that's as close as it gets to a bowing icon
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Well done, Elin!
    I am extremely serious.