• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2012 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I bow to your stamina punk <-i think that's as close as it gets to a bowing icon

Thor wrote
    Well done, Elin!

Ok....ok... now let's get to the point:

Skating_Lientje wrote
    after spending an hour talking to a couple of people about sex (don't ask, don't tell wink )

Start talking. NOW.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  1. Timmer wrote punk <-i think that's as close as it gets to a bowing icon

biggrin beer
    OK, I need to confess that I slept until 1PM. But hey, I'm awake and not deadly tired, so all in all a good thing.
    Now back to the house hold chores today: laundry, dirty dishes and I was thinking of making an apple crumble...
    Recognizing somebody else's strength doesn't diminish your own (Joss Whedon)
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2012
    Got in from work at 1am. Opened bottle of wine. Put on headphones.

Still awake.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2013 edited
    Elin told us yesterday that she can't access the site at work. It appears we are blocked at the Flemish government. The reason is the word TIT in mainTITles.net.

biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2013
    Good luck on that one Bregt
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013
    Bregt wrote
    Elin told us yesterday that she can't access the site at work. It appears we are blocked at the Flemish government. The reason is the word TIT in mainTITles.net.

biggrin

Really? shocked spin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Probably can't access Hillary Swank's imdb profile either?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Probably can't access Hillary Swank's imdb profile either?

lol applause
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Composer Thomas errrrrr....Wander comes to mind.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Skating_Lientje wrote
    Timmer wrote punk <-i think that's as close as it gets to a bowing icon

biggrin beer
    OK, I need to confess that I slept until 1PM. But hey, I'm awake and not deadly tired, so all in all a good thing.
    Now back to the house hold chores today: laundry, dirty dishes and I was thinking of making an apple crumble...

How is the dancing coming along
    Tom smile smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2021 edited
    So....any new night owls around these parts? In Norway, we call them "B persons" -- not because they're lesser persons, but because they like to stay up late and get up late (as opposed to an "A person" who likes to go to bed early and get up early). I've been a B person all my life.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. No night owl, morning person. Due to work and getting up and 4 AM. But it outweighs everything knowing you're done at 2PM and you have a whole afternoon waiting for you.
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh